I was wondering if TS is suggesting that foreign workers make a good living while collecting cans and bottles.
What if the foreign workers make $3000 a month and $36000 side income in a year .
Is IRAS going to collect Income tax from it ?
If the foreign workers collect collectively and collect at least $1 million.
Is IRAS going to collect GSt as well .
After all, the 0.10 was collected from us beforehand.
I am quite sure TS was wondering the Loss of taxes for our country.
Well Done !
What if the foreign workers make $3000 a month and $36000 side income in a year .
Is IRAS going to collect Income tax from it ?
If the foreign workers collect collectively and collect at least $1 million.
Is IRAS going to collect GSt as well .
After all, the 0.10 was collected from us beforehand.
I am quite sure TS was wondering the Loss of taxes for our country.
Well Done !

