all the small retailers and parallel importers really jiak sai
Anyway NEA should be ones collecting the deposits and non-refunded monies instead, then disbursing operational money to BCRS Ltd. Why they outsource this to others???
Take Tian Ma group as an example, businesses like them they rely heavily on imports
from Malaysia.
I just now pass by the outlet in my area, even 4 days later their stocks are still rather empty.
Probably the boss piss off that they cannot import need to buy locally which mean more ex.
Since BCRS kick in, drink prices have went up even Tian Ma no more cheap already.
Well done NEA, I email them already I continue to raise questions with them.
Like some say this BCRS is anti-consumer and anti-business because someone at NEA
copy and paste UK Deposit return scheme.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...scheme-for-drinks-containers-policy-statement
This morning news is even more laughable Malaysia side more and more drinks have the 10 cent label
but cannot recycle here.

What a joke guess the scholar at NEA who submit the NCRS isn't Sinkie else the person
should know most of SG goods come from Malaysia not like UK locally produce.
Whoever this scholar at NEA is, come I give your 2026 appraisal.