guyferic
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2005
- Messages
- 1,016
- Reaction score
- 3
Experts out there. I need some help & recommendations. planning to DIY my own pc for the very 1st time, still doing research to make sure I won't miss any small parts & hopefully get it setup by end of this year. Using pcpartpicker.com I pick out this few parts to get. The ongoing PC show is selling some parts where its able to save a few dollars here & there but might buy most of the parts from Qoo10 Videopro shop. Can recommend a cheap but easy to setup casing, saw a lot of under $100 casing on lazada but don't know how to choose.
Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Asus H170M-Plus mATX(bundled with Win10 64bit OEM +$148)
or
ASRock H170M Pro4 (no bundle)
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 1.2V
or
Gskill Ripjaws-V 2400Mhz 2x4GB CL15
or
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz C14
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
(if possible to save somewhere might consider SSD, can SSD be partition as well?)
SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
CD/DVD drive
Since I'm not a gamer so will not OC & might just be using onboard graphics while waiting for any offers on graphic cards. is Cooler master Hyper 212X suitable to replace the Intel fan because I don't want my pc to be too hot even if after prolong hrs of usage. Is there any parts that I missed out?
If I get a mobo with no OS installation CD bundled, how do I go abt installing OS? I know some sites able to download pirated OS+working product key but I prefer using ONLY genuine OS.
I wanted to save more by looking at AMD CPU & Mobo but nvr use b4 so very blur even after researching.
Is mynextcom & sgpcmart online still able to buy, I see like their site & fb not updated. Thanks In Advance
Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Asus H170M-Plus mATX(bundled with Win10 64bit OEM +$148)
or
ASRock H170M Pro4 (no bundle)
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 1.2V
or
Gskill Ripjaws-V 2400Mhz 2x4GB CL15
or
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz C14
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
(if possible to save somewhere might consider SSD, can SSD be partition as well?)
SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
CD/DVD drive
Since I'm not a gamer so will not OC & might just be using onboard graphics while waiting for any offers on graphic cards. is Cooler master Hyper 212X suitable to replace the Intel fan because I don't want my pc to be too hot even if after prolong hrs of usage. Is there any parts that I missed out?
If I get a mobo with no OS installation CD bundled, how do I go abt installing OS? I know some sites able to download pirated OS+working product key but I prefer using ONLY genuine OS.
I wanted to save more by looking at AMD CPU & Mobo but nvr use b4 so very blur even after researching.
Is mynextcom & sgpcmart online still able to buy, I see like their site & fb not updated. Thanks In Advance

