Best comfortable working shoes!I use Clark’s working shoes.
Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

Best comfortable working shoes!I use Clark’s working shoes.
I think China, Thailand, vietnam right? Don't see the England ones anymore. Are they really not as durable?
DM have safety shoes![]()
5.5years is still very good to me. My longest only 2years.Yeah the stiching came off around 5 1/2 years so opened up mouth and I used shoe glue lasted another 6 months before 60% of the bottom detached. But by then the bottom sole is already worn very thin and I can feel the ground with sole of my feet so decide to retire them. Currently wearing a pair from rockport since brought it while in japan as it looks nice. In the future I will still consider doc marc
Tried 1461 for the 1st time just now. Got a colour that is suitable for work, but the leather is hard!
Will the leather soften after some time of wearing?

Did you not see my GPGT of my 20-or-so year old pair?I thought Dr Martens is durable.
My first pair of doc martens lasted more than 10 years.
Second pair had cracked and chipped off upper leather, in sole poorly glued and slipped inwards after about a year of use.
Will not buy a doc martens again.
