Eczema

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hate wearing long pants or pants that touches my knee area once I apply the cream, very uncomfy one :( :sad:

Yah loh, but only have excuse for some period only. Cannot have perm excuse. How ah, how to get perm excuse?

wil1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do paper work loh. No choice mah, All HQ clerk Pes C one, 724 Guards leh, 2 more years Atec liao. Confirm siao one.

wa.. i also guards.. 745 guards.. formerly 3rd guards..

i also pes C (c1L2) dunno do wat next ict sia..

u go outfield also can do paper work? i was hoping i can sleep in bunk more next ict lol... xiong bo? got time cook mee? :s13:

last time b4 i downgraded i pioneer infantry.. sibei xiong.. sian...

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah loh, but only have excuse for some period only. Cannot have perm excuse. How ah, how to get perm excuse?
I dunno wor, you're asking the wrong person :crazy:~
Maybe you can consistently try giving that excuse, then show them the cream :s13:~ then show them the disgusting rot of the eczema :(

kungfoo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats not to bad liao compared to mine.. :(:( i was on such steriods and oral meds for 20 odd years leh.. felt like a blardy guinea pig..

Even now and then at times my skin will crack on fingers (folds area) if i soak water or do too much house work.. Pain like hell and it bleed!!!

At times when looking back, it brings back tears to my eyes... its really tormenting.. :(

But I have to be positive, life is still bright and i have my baby boy and my wife and family to care for. That spurs me on in life.. :D

due to this skin condition, i do not dare to seek for a partner.. glad to know that you are happily married. i hope your child does not have the same condition as you.

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
due to this skin condition, i do not dare to seek for a partner.. glad to know that you are happily married. i hope your child does not have the same condition as you.
Raise your own confidence :)~
Surely there are some who wouldn't mind... :)

drumsolo86

Reaction score
Hi there all, I'm a sufferer of eczema since my JC days. I've had two major relapses before and the second one was the worst. It covered my whole body and I'm living testament to how horrifying eczema can get. It covered head to toe, with major places like eyes, joints, tummy areas. Now I'm much better, more presentable and perhaps I can share with you some of the tips I've have:

1. I'm undergoing long term Chinese treatment (zheng jiu) or known as acupuncture. It has healed me tremendously but the session is painful but bearable overtime. It's the main reason I get better. I must give lots of credit to this doctor, because my life had a turnaround cos of this doctor. Very effective but takes time!
2. Avoid all peanuts, chilli, seafood and perhaps chicken? I'm not so sure about the chicken but the first 3 are big NO-NOs.
3. Lately, I've tried to drink water. As in just douse myself completely with water the whole day. Whether I'm doing anything or not, just drink water! I can tell you how much my condition has picked up after I have committed myself to doing this.
4. Moisture yourself. I think this is the fundamental thing you gotta do when you have eczema. Moisture yourself and moisture. If its dry, moisture yourself. Afraid of doing it in public? Do it in a cubicle. Anything just to keep your skin moistured. I always carry moisturer with me and never leave home without it. I believe this is very effective.
5. For a lot of people, soap is a major irritant when it comes to bathing. Soap and water actually dries out the skin after bathing. My advice is experiment! See if bathing with soap or bathing with just water helps better. For me, I don't use soap, just water to bathe and it works for me. But again, if you got issues with stinking when you dun use soap, you may want to reconsider. But advice is experiment and use water only!

Anything you can check with me, or just PM me at my inbox. I'm glad to share more of my experiences and ways to combat eczema because I think ultimately God was the one who gave my life back to me. Would love to help more people combat this hateful disease!

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
not this thread again :s8:

image.php

well at least its a much well recv'd ..much replied topic than urs .. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.