
mine enable & disable button no issue as i have 4 eight line in one app oneHi Peeps, I went to disable the auto recharge and when I try to enable it the button cant be shifted to enable.
Anyone having the same issue?
Thanks
This is the case of forcing users to adopt 5G plans eventually, those on legacy 4G plans do change with cautions unless future new 5G plans eventually matches existing 4G promo price plans which are highly unlikely given market consolidation in progress.Starhub does not have 4G plans, eight does not have 4G plans to new users.
Only Starhub Prepaid S$12 plan (not really worth it), giga, MR and CUniq still have 4G plans on Starhub network. Most of these 4G plans are not really worth the price on Starhub networks now that eight 5G plans are pretty cost effective.
SingTel MVNOs S$10ish plan with free 5G forever and 50% OFF port-in promotion (paying three months for six months subscription) are also pretty good.
Of course eight 4G plan users (S$8 plan and S$5 Senior plan) who do not issues can always stay. Many of the users for these two plans have one-for-one top-up offers so that effective price is only at S$4 per month and S$2.5 per month.
yes senior loves the subwoofer of bose and 185 refresh rate hahaDoes senior tends to prefer poco f8 ultra or poco f9 ultra because it sounds louder?
can't seem to see the 5G+ senior plan when i want to recharge... weirdNo brainer for the extra $1 per mth. Go for it.
maybe you might want to check with Eight themselvescan't seem to see the 5G+ senior plan when i want to recharge... weird
4g is more then enough.. Infact I use 5g network before and my phone battery drain faster. But recently eight 4g network sucks alot. Knn
Seems like the case.So meaning to say, If I signed up for the 1y plan last Friday. I'm stuck with it for 1y?
Alr say one year plan.. u expected to switch out after a day?? Lol...Seems like the case.
I also just bought the old 1y plans last Tuesday, it's like a slap in the face.
I wrote in to eight support email, yet to get a reply.
Why can't switch back? Can't find the plan in the options?I am still on the $8 plan. Was thinking of doing one month upgrade to get more overseas data, but seems like the canāt switch back to the $8 plan after that?
Yah, a one-year plan that was offered for 2-3 weeks which thereafter immediately changed out with cheaper or equally priced with theoretically better coverage (5G+) while obsoleting the old plans.Alr say one year plan.. u expected to switch out after a day?? Lol...
there's still no way to do change of ownership on eight yet right?![]()
Port out and port in is the quicker fix, but if on old plan then no choice have to stick to existing