Eight Telecom discussion thread

hereiam7788

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
5,260
Reaction score
1,000
I am still on the $8 plan. Was thinking of doing one month upgrade to get more overseas data, but seems like the can’t switch back to the $8 plan after that?
Waiting for u to test out and share… 🤪

personally I will not take the risk to switch.

For now I can only see these plans in the app to switch.

if need to go overseas and need more data, what I will do is to get another new eight eSIM to use temporally for more data.


 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,902
Reaction score
25
can't seem to find an expiry date to the 1-Year Plan discount promotion. The T&C says 11 to 31 October 2026 which is ???

11 September doesn't make sense since they launched only last week
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top