Emptiness in the heart...

dereth

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,057
Reaction score
6,639
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...
Plan for your next trip. Have something to look forward to and all will be good.
 

Ayuready?

Master Member
Joined
May 26, 2025
Messages
3,287
Reaction score
2,897
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...

Sometimes emptiness isn’t too bad
Or do you want Nobita to keep running to you, “Doraemon, please help me! Jit pai hong kan liao!”
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,220
Reaction score
5,992
If the thought of going back to work leaves you empty, that means your work is meaningless to you already, go find a job that gives you meaning.
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,627
Reaction score
120,769
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...
Bro, coming back from jb short trip?
Alone?
 

Brionic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
15,865
Reaction score
5,655
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...

seems like have more of such threads due to surge in singles, really jialat
 

Lao_Tiko

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2025
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
1,308
Weekend in Bangkok should get you out of the funk.

"One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me"
 

titusilvering

Banned
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
41,698
Reaction score
19,592
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...
You go siamlor find siambus sibo?

Stage 1 of the sickness is sibei sian at work

Stage 2 is find siambus liao sibei song

Stage 3 is come back liao feeling empty cuz here no siambus give same happy endings.

final stage of the sickness is go find siambus. 弥补空虚。

Can change siambus to viebus atbs laosbus indobus pinobus where necessary
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,627
Reaction score
120,769
+5




In Buddhism, emptiness (known as śūnyatā in Sanskrit or suññatā in Pali) means that things do not have an independent, permanent, or separate core. It does not mean that nothing exists; rather, it means everything exists interdependently, shaped by causes, conditions, and constant change
 

messidona

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
12,190
Reaction score
8,893
empty not that bad. worse is 2nd last day during trip already got anxiety from work and worry come back tio shoot by boss
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,814
Reaction score
32,673
Just returned to SG after taking a short trip away from work in SG...

Previously I felt abit lonely, now I feel emptiness...

What is wrong with me these days seriously...

My wife went away 1 week to holiday with her family. I felt loneliness. Then emptiness.

I think Man is not created to be alone. What you feel is normal.

Need to find someone for companionship. Single is not the best.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top