
Maybe u stopped music but not close it?![]()
Anyone how to turn off this music screen? Dunno why suddenly appear. My music app off leh
Maybe u stopped music but not close it?
Is the space gray side band easily scratched? Eg if you use your fingernails to scratch it, does the coating comes out easily?
why dont u buy liao, try it and tell us
how's the night shots?
can somebody upload some night pics here pls?
how's the night shots?
can somebody upload some night pics here pls?
![]()
Anyone how to turn off this music screen? Dunno why suddenly appear. My music app off leh
Off topic. How you get the Chinese calendar? Widget? App?
When the screen lights up, it gradually increases in brightness to give a nice effect, so since your wallpaper’s eyes are so much brighter than the body, the eyes will be noticibly visible before the rest of the body.![]()
this wallpaper quite special, when i wake the phone up, the eyes will light up first followed by the body of the ghost
duno why haha
How do you actually use the live wallpaper on iPhone X? I tried but I do not see any form of animation(s).
How do you actually use the live wallpaper on iPhone X? I tried but I do not see any form of animation(s).
On paper it does sound like it, but not sure since I cannot even try to make the animation work.Live wallpaper increase battery drainage. No?