Everything about the iPhone X

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Haha no, I don’t look around every time. I only look around from mrt, bus when I have nth to do. Never seen any when taking public transport.
 

oric1

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
1,800
Reaction score
97
Just want to ask for those using Infuse 5, any video content must be added manually via the various mediums right?

Yes, I stream my video contents from the NAS to the Apple TV, iPad & iPhone and play it from Infuse.
 

bersaLobangSG

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
I realise I got the A1901 model which has the intel modem... which means... it’s slower... anyone got a different model?

More details

http://bgr.com/2017/12/05/iphone-x-models-verizon-vs-t-mobile/
 

kirium76

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
0
Yes it is... Looks like apple's default keyboard
I've installed the gboard. How come it's not applied consistently across all the messaging app? I encountered some messages inputs are still apple default keyboard and I need to manually switch to gboard.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
6,345
Reaction score
220
quick question.... anyone knows why when shops like Mobilesquare etc buy back a BNIB iPhone X they now require telco receipt?

last time BNIB iPhones sell to them no need receipt one leh so long sealed and unactivated
 

fantasyrulz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
28,272
Reaction score
1,054
Hi guys need to check on this problem I'm facing.

When I'm playing hearthstone on my iPhone X, I close my phone half way in game and attend to something. why is it that always when I try to resume playing after logging in to iPhone It will not resume but instead reopen the game again?

All my game saves are gone from the previous game!! It's crazy.
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Hi guys need to check on this problem I'm facing.

When I'm playing hearthstone on my iPhone X, I close my phone half way in game and attend to something. why is it that always when I try to resume playing after logging in to iPhone It will not resume but instead reopen the game again?

All my game saves are gone from the previous game!! It's crazy.

Have u updated to 11.2?
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Yup.

I guess hearthstone is still not optimize for iPhone X...

Oh. Hmm cause 11.2 is suppose to fix an issue with memory that causes app to reload more frequently than ever.

Maybe too many memory intensive apps running in the background.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top