PongRareRare
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2008
- Messages
- 2,047
- Reaction score
- 92
Haha no, I don’t look around every time. I only look around from mrt, bus when I have nth to do. Never seen any when taking public transport.
Just want to ask for those using Infuse 5, any video content must be added manually via the various mediums right?
Yes, I stream my video contents from the NAS to the Apple TV, iPad & iPhone and play it from Infuse.
Why do some apps auto update but some don’t?
Haha no, I don’t look around every time. I only look around from mrt, bus when I have nth to do. Never seen any when taking public transport.
Orchard area and Somerset area. Abundant of ppl ready to show you they are using iPhone X.

There are individual setttings for each app? I thought it is just the iTunes & App Store > automatic downloads > updates whiy I have it turned on.
Honestly speaking I have never seen anyone else in the wild using iPhone X. Not even one
Gboard update. Is the bg.. darker? Lol
I've installed the gboard. How come it's not applied consistently across all the messaging app? I encountered some messages inputs are still apple default keyboard and I need to manually switch to gboard.Yes it is... Looks like apple's default keyboard
u have to set your keyboard priority..I've installed the gboard. How come it's not applied consistently across all the messaging app? I encountered some messages inputs are still apple default keyboard and I need to manually switch to gboard.
Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
YaFeels.. Nicer now![]()
Hi guys need to check on this problem I'm facing.
When I'm playing hearthstone on my iPhone X, I close my phone half way in game and attend to something. why is it that always when I try to resume playing after logging in to iPhone It will not resume but instead reopen the game again?
All my game saves are gone from the previous game!! It's crazy.
Have u updated to 11.2?
Yup.
I guess hearthstone is still not optimize for iPhone X...