Everything about the iPhone X

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Thanks guys for advise and stuff.

Finally saw my phone go to 100% after so long.

OMG! First time I see 100% battery so damn happy!
 

manofsorrows

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
689
hahahha i know right... now my phone can see 9 head liao... so yea its moving.. heng ah !


my switch control dont work on my tsum tsum liao... gotta redo it. probably due to the change in screen size. switch control is activated by pressing the side button 3 times... it used to be on the home button.

Thanks guys for advise and stuff.

Finally saw my phone go to 100% after so long.

OMG! First time I see 100% battery so damn happy!
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,329
Reaction score
6,590
Battery stuck like same as what i encounter on my 8. What i did is reboot the phone. If it still stuck, use another power source.

Weird issue.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,329
Reaction score
6,590
Hi guys, am i right that iphone X charger is not a quick charger ? thanks

Yup you are right. The stock charger is NOT a quick charger.

It's the standard charger. You need to get the 29W USB-C power adapter. Also, you need USB-C to lighting for apple fast charging to work.

The Adapter cost $68. The USB-C to lighting cost $28. :s13:
 

rza29

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
13
Suck more money zzzZzzz

It's the standard charger. You need to get the 29W USB-C power adapter. Also, you need USB-C to lighting for apple fast charging to work.

The Adapter cost $68. The USB-C to lighting cost $28. :s13:
 

Pherenike

Master Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
3,038
Reaction score
488
After using the phone for about 2 hours, I have to say I really like it a lot! The swiping is quite intuitive and FaceID is lightning quick. The OLED blacks are gorgeous too. I actually wasn’t looking forward to the phone due to the notch - as in I was really, REALLY annoyed that Apple chose to keep it as part of the design because it looked ugly - but I find that I’m not too bothered by it while using the phone. But would have to watch more videos to see if I can get used to it. :)

Oh, and I got the space grey - I love the colour :o
 

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
13,588
Reaction score
0
You can don’t need to wait for Face ID to switch to the unlock icon before you flick up the bottom to unlock.

You can immediately flick up the bottom and Face ID will simultaneously activate while you swipe up.

Under normal circumstances it should jump you straight to the home screen, if not it will display Face ID on the screen if its trying to read your face.

I've tried this. But you still need to flick. It's the flicking I'm hoping to skip.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
if yr phone is not charging it's probably cos it's doing background tasks (could be indexing or restoring from yr backup/downloading installing apps etc) n phone is hot. just leave it plugged in it will charge once e phone finishes its tasks n has cooled down...
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
It's the standard charger. You need to get the 29W USB-C power adapter. Also, you need USB-C to lighting for apple fast charging to work.

The Adapter cost $68. The USB-C to lighting cost $28. :s13:

any charger that supports USB-C PD will work, u r not limited to e Apple power adaptor...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top