
What did the minsu tell you to pay by?Anyone knows what's the best way to remit money to Taiwan to pay for my accommodation? Also, would YouTrip be a good option to use there?
What did the minsu tell you to pay by?
Then the best is to ask if they can do PayPal or credit card for deposit.They just gave their bank details and told us to give a deposit.
Like not alot of ppl traveling there. Wats the airport rate?Currently trending 22 liao.
Can start to change pretty soon.
any chance of hitting 23? lol...Currently trending 22 liao.
Can start to change pretty soon.
Anyone’s guessesany chance of hitting 23? lol...
Want it higher as need to go change money liaoi saw today is 22.3, should be slowly climbing
I changed alot when THB about 1 to 1 with NTD so this time no need to change for my coming tripWant it higher as need to go change money liao
Huat ah!I changed alot when THB about 1 to 1 with NTD so this time no need to change for my coming trip![]()
today saw cashchanger at 22.5Coming to 22.5 v soon.
Still waiting for it to go higher (maybe hit 23) before go change. My trip is during xmas period, so still have some time...today saw cashchanger at 22.5
we are all waiting, lol.Still waiting for it to go higher (maybe hit 23) before go change. My trip is during xmas period, so still have some time...
Date of withdrawal?lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.
I wonder if different banks may have different withdrawal limits? As in some banks might only allowed $2000 daily withdrawal?lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.