Exchange Rate - Part 2

pills

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows what's the best way to remit money to Taiwan to pay for my accommodation? Also, would YouTrip be a good option to use there?
 
Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
They just gave their bank details and told us to give a deposit.
Then the best is to ask if they can do PayPal or credit card for deposit.
Will not want to do any bank transfer as well.
Not worth the hassle.
 

ritzcms

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
2
lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.
Date of withdrawal?
 

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
21,898
Reaction score
9,748
lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.
I wonder if different banks may have different withdrawal limits? As in some banks might only allowed $2000 daily withdrawal?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top