Exchange Rate - Part 2

xiaodai

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
262
Reaction score
2
Hi may anyone advise where to exchange NTD for better rates? Will Taoyuan airport give better rates? I am exchanging about 2.5k SGD

I don't have trust card or youtrip etc so not an option for me. Appreciate all advices.
 

LeoHorse

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
24
Hi may anyone advise where to exchange NTD for better rates? Will Taoyuan airport give better rates? I am exchanging about 2.5k SGD

I don't have trust card or youtrip etc so not an option for me. Appreciate all advices.
Check arcade rate
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,138
Reaction score
2,081
Hi may anyone advise where to exchange NTD for better rates? Will Taoyuan airport give better rates? I am exchanging about 2.5k SGD

I don't have trust card or youtrip etc so not an option for me. Appreciate all advices.
If you not going soon, go apply for the card. The rate in SG should be around 22 and below
 

xiaodai

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
262
Reaction score
2
I will go arcade check out later. My youtrip card not delivered yet sigh, won't be in time as flying in the morning.

Don't know if want risk go Taoyuan Airport change, read somewhere online saying their rates higher but that's quite long time ago.

*edited* I think I will just change locally. Probably lugi only 50, actually not that significant.
 
Last edited:

darcbleu

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
964
Reaction score
239
I will go arcade check out later. My youtrip card not delivered yet sigh, won't be in time as flying in the morning.

Don't know if want risk go Taoyuan Airport change, read somewhere online saying their rates higher but that's quite long time ago.

*edited* I think I will just change locally. Probably lugi only 50, actually not that significant.
the rate at airport is higher than SG but they charge 50Nt if i not wrong as admin fee.
if you changing big amount i think is worth.
 

xiaodai

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
262
Reaction score
2
I changed at the arcade 21.91. Highest is 21.92 but the shop closed when I went back. Average is abt 21.88 to 21.9 over there.
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,632
Reaction score
3,484
I will go arcade check out later. My youtrip card not delivered yet sigh, won't be in time as flying in the morning.

Don't know if want risk go Taoyuan Airport change, read somewhere online saying their rates higher but that's quite long time ago.

*edited* I think I will just change locally. Probably lugi only 50, actually not that significant.
the rates are definitely better at the Taoyuan airport. I did the exchange when I was there recently, over the CNY.
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,734
Reaction score
3,578
I will go arcade check out later. My youtrip card not delivered yet sigh, won't be in time as flying in the morning.

Don't know if want risk go Taoyuan Airport change, read somewhere online saying their rates higher but that's quite long time ago.

*edited* I think I will just change locally. Probably lugi only 50, actually not that significant.
trust card also can use
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top