Obviouslylah
Junior Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2022
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 25
Cannot. Need to buy.Our starbuck card can use there or not?

Cannot. Need to buy.Our starbuck card can use there or not?
Yes.wow, cool.
Trust card is visa,
so over there i can use it on any ATM?
I'm gonna use Trust Card to withdraw at the ATMs there,On another note, seems like Trust card has better rates compared to Youtrip card.
Wah I'm so impressed with this Trust Card.If you have trustbank card, use it. just switch the link to saving account. the rate is much better than the exchanger. i got 22.5 on average, verse 22.1 with money exchanger beside the atm
Yes... The exchange rate is nt$/sg$...Wah I'm so impressed with this Trust Card.
i withdrawed twd10k first, then checked my Trust app, and it showed sgd 440.60 pending.
Meaning the exchange rate is 22.69!
am i correct??
then i went on to withdraw another 13k, since I'm gonna pay the hotel in cash.
i don't have credit card. Mine is considered debit card bah.Yes... The exchange rate is nt$/sg$...
Trust say no fx charges... BTW u withdrawal from ur trust saving account hor? Not credit card account hor? Hahaha
yes, trust is great for withdrawal, sunday rate might be slightly badi don't have credit card. Mine is considered debit card bah.
although the atm option is select "credit card", the following option there's a "savings account" option.
Anyway instantly can see from Trust app the amount in SGD they gonna deduct, is great.
I applied for Trust credit card from the app. So when I withdraw from ATM must choose savings account? Means I must open a savings account and link to Trust card?Yes... The exchange rate is nt$/sg$...
Trust say no fx charges... BTW u withdrawal from ur trust saving account hor? Not credit card account hor? Hahaha
lesser by 0.1 roughlyThank you @wenguang and @Joelleyuan for the advice on this trust card. Applied for it and will test it out when im over there. By the way, any idea how low the sunday exchange rate be like?
when you apply trust cc, u never open trust saving account after that?I applied for Trust credit card from the app. So when I withdraw from ATM must choose savings account? Means I must open a savings account and link to Trust card?
No. There was no continued instruction after i successfully applied for the card. So i must do that?when you apply trust cc, u never open trust saving account after that?
any specific atm to withdraw or any atm works with trust card?Wah I'm so impressed with this Trust Card.
i withdrawed twd10k first, then checked my Trust app, and it showed sgd 440.60 pending.
Meaning the exchange rate is 22.69!
am i correct??
then i went on to withdraw another 13k, since I'm gonna pay the hotel in cash.
i asked @wenguang and you asked me...any specific atm to withdraw or any atm works with trust card?
oh ok thanks cause i heard some only accept tw card dont accept visa/mastercard all thesei asked @wenguang and you asked me...
really no need specific de. i just walked out from the arrival then so many atms liao i anyhow pick one and they worked fine. gave me so high rate somemore.