Youtrip real time rate.
Choose SGD, the other use Taiwan dollar.
You will be able to get the current rate.
Today rate is 22.8399
Choose SGD, the other use Taiwan dollar.
You will be able to get the current rate.
Today rate is 22.8399

Yesterday, I used trust credit card for payment the rate 22.64 and amaze rate 22.33. Seems like trust credit card have better rate on weekends.If I dont change mode for trust card to savings and just using CC from trust card, will the rate be the same?
I recall is 30NT/transaction.the rate at airport is higher than SG but they charge 50Nt if i not wrong as admin fee.
if you changing big amount i think is worth.
nice, I planning to use card if I buy big amount items. HAHHA try to spend within my mean~Yesterday, I used trust credit card for payment the rate 22.64 and amaze rate 22.33. Seems like trust credit card have better rate on weekends.
If I dont change mode for trust card to savings and just using CC from trust card, will the rate be the same?
airport metro can go... But I not sure whether can walk over or other means to go over.... hahahaThis Bank Of Taiwan ATM
i see tht is located at TY T1 but i think SQ drop at T2 la..
isit easy to go T1 from T2 haha
There is LRT, take from Departure level of T2 to T1.airport metro can go... But I not sure whether can walk over or other means to go over.... hahaha
T2 should have ATM as well, but you need to locate it.This Bank Of Taiwan ATM
i see tht is located at TY T1 but i think SQ drop at T2 la..
isit easy to go T1 from T2 haha
Seem like got 1 at T2 also.This Bank Of Taiwan ATM
i see tht is located at TY T1 but i think SQ drop at T2 la..
isit easy to go T1 from T2 haha
hmmm i go see T2 first ba... haha
bottom left, green on the map. zoom in can see as ATM. click will open up..hmmm i go see T2 first ba... haha
green is T1 nt T2.bottom left, green on the map. zoom in can see as ATM. click will open up..
Maybe the ATM in the pic is lor. not sure still there or not. the taoyuan airport website (T2 - orange, bottom left at the open area (green)) is the ATM. Seem to be at 4 oclock of the currency exchange counter.green is T1 nt T2.
ah nvm.. i type in the chinese name and found out... think is at 第二航廈 非管制區 - B2
the pic look like is a ATM
if nt this.. thn only T1 has.. because the rest no ATM one
![]()
but it say currecy exchange... cannot right ?
depending on your card and bank... most have withdrawal fees, admin fee, processing fee.the atm itself no charges right? only youtrip $5?