Fail to pay brokerage

ussr_1991

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
5,460
Reaction score
419
So Xiaomi Short losses is fixed at $19k

This morning iOCBC deduct $7.2k (First 300k units of DLC, where 200k @ 0.026 and 100k @ 0.035 on last friday) and I have asked the broker to manually GIRO the $10k to offset the remaining 500k @ 0.03 (Yesterday)

There was abt $2k gain on Xiaomi Long on ytd as well, this total ($10k cash + $1985 from Xiaomi long within one day) is enough to offset about $11660 losses for the remaining 500k units


And then there is Meituan long, my broker can let me hold for another 2 days



Dun say I CSB, I have uploaded the screenshot on my PL accordingly
 
Last edited:

yang_nastyman

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
210
take it as paying tuition fees to learn

probably cheaper than signing up for those youtube "gurus"
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
48,310
Reaction score
7,450
So Xiaomi Short losses is fixed at $19k

This morning iOCBC deduct $7.2k (First 300k units of DLC, where 200k @ 0.026 and 100k @ 0.035 on last friday) and I have asked the broker to manually GIRO the $10k to offset the remaining 500k @ 0.03 (Yesterday)

There was abt $2k gain on Xiaomi Long on ytd as well, this total ($10k cash + $1985 from Xiaomi long within one day) is enough to offset about $11660 losses for the remaining 500k units

And then there is Meituan long, my broker can let me hold for another 2 days

Dun say I CSB, I have uploaded the screenshot on my PL accordingly

Wah going to hold on to Meituan.
:s12:

If later lao sai how?
 

ussr_1991

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
5,460
Reaction score
419
After this episode. Will u be changing the way you trade? Or u will still take such risk?

I will avoid short DLCs, it will make people mind “short”


I need to earn “$100 daily” (Which I mean $1k daily), so that I dont have to pay DCP of $60k principal for full 10 years lol
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I will avoid short DLCs, it will make people mind “short”


I need to earn “$100 daily” (Which I mean $1k daily), so that I dont have to pay DCP of $60k principal for full 10 years lol
so how u gonna earn that?
 

ussr_1991

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
5,460
Reaction score
419
:eek:
60k Debt liao?

That $60k debt is personal loan to cover earlier decision to resign a job that I cant function back then and has nothing to do with trading / DLC

Thats why I so yolo, who knows maybe you will see me driving in excess of 130kph on roads?
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
That $60k debt is personal loan to cover earlier decision to resign a job that I cant function back then and has nothing to do with trading / DLC

Thats why I so yolo, who knows maybe you will see me driving in excess of 130kph on roads?

I believe many of us here was bitten by trading snake before that's why we will stay away from risky trades. You are not the only one who have suffered such loss ok?

Please don't do silly things. Just got to move on and learn something out of it and live wisely from now on.
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
48,310
Reaction score
7,450
That $60k debt is personal loan to cover earlier decision to resign a job that I cant function back then and has nothing to do with trading / DLC

Thats why I so yolo, who knows maybe you will see me driving in excess of 130kph on roads?

:eek:
Looks like TS over-estimated yourself to be 自命不凡.
Life is about taking cr@p from others and getting your sh*t together.
People only manage to succeed after they learn to eat humble pie.

Even Peter Lim admit, he only manage to become a Billionaire because he got lucky.

Peter Lim: “This size — substantially, it’s your destiny. If today I have $10 million, I’d say over 90 per cent is due to my hard work. But getting it right is not $1 billion. Maybe it’s $100 million. How that $100 million becomes $1 billion, you know it’s because somebody likes you. You must believe it’s somehow a path that’s been drawn.”
(Source: The Business Times, AsiaOne News)

Making money
Peter Lim: It's very difficult to make money from trading. People who get rich are those who buy a company, build it, run it. Most of the traders, they come, they make money, because they have this gambling instinct. They take the money and spend it. The minute they lose money, they got no money to pay up.
 
Last edited:

3dfxplayer

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
97
That $60k debt is personal loan to cover earlier decision to resign a job that I cant function back then and has nothing to do with trading / DLC

Thats why I so yolo, who knows maybe you will see me driving in excess of 130kph on roads?

Contra should really be banned, it will just ruin people like you.

I've always said that trading tends to attract the people who are most likely to fail at it, this is why only a tiny percentage of traders succeed.
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
48,310
Reaction score
7,450
Contra should really be banned, it will just ruin people like you.

I've always said that trading tends to attract the people who are most likely to fail at it, this is why only a tiny percentage of traders succeed.

Fail liao you end up as "Rogue Trader" lor.
:s12:

Not surprising but the first is also based in Singapore.
Nick Leeson - The Original Rogue Trader.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top