Fitear Tio Poison thread

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
MAI LAI LA. Give me liao means gone case liao. means see John Woo's face and frantically finding an atm amidst all the stores around closing.
No need atm la. Online can liao. That day he already open laptop get ready liao :s13:
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
My thought about 333, 335 & 435 if anyone is interested..


333
Bass is great; tight and punchy without letting up.
Though strong, it never once bled into the mids.
Wonderful musical and with the oomph.

Mids is quite forward and aggressive, with lots of energy, yet sounding relatively full.
PRAT is just amazingly quick, and IIRC, quicker than even JH13.

Treble is very well extended, with a slight sparkle.
It is very well extended with a slight sparkle, with lots of energy.

Imaging is fantastic and pinpoint, which seems to be a common Fitear, no matter the model.
Staging is also fantastic, both in width and depth.

That said, due to the PRAT and energy of 333, it is rather genre specific.
Pop, Rock and R&B will shine fantastically with 333.
With Jazz and slower paced music, I realized that the music is always trying to play catch up to the pace of 333.
With those music, 435 is a much better choice.


335
I put it into my ears and listened for only a couple of minutes before removing it.
Warm and musical. Overly bassy to me, with recessed treble.
I didn't like it one bit. Your mileage will definitely vary.


435
The 435 shares a very close relationship to my Miracle. To me, the general signature of the 2 is extremely similar.
A friend who tried the 435 told me this: "The 435 is Miracle perfected."
I wholehearted agree after demoing the 435. It's the most neutral of the lot here.

Bass, as with Miracle's, is well extended, very tight and clean.
The decay, as with most BA bass, is rather quick.

Mids is very clear, really amazingly clear.
I've heard some say that Miracle has a slightly recessed mids.
I beg to differ; Miracle's mids is just plain clear, like the most natural water from the highlands.
435's mids share the same character.
Clear with extreme clarity, with a tinge of sweetness; as if someone added 2 drops of honey into the clear water.
Not enough to colour it, yet sufficient enough to taste the tinge of sweetness in the mids.
Delightfully beautiful.

Miracle's treble is already very well extended. 435 manages to take the marker and put it even further.
The result is super extended treble with a good sparkle.
This, and the treble doesn't even come close to sounding hot.
How Fitear managed to tune the treble to such is beyond me. I can only use the word "witchcraft".

Imaging is very good, extremely pinpoint. Eyes closed, I have no problems hearing various instruments.
Staging performance is excellent. Wide with layers and layers of depth. Again, 435 blows Miracle's strength away with ease.
The overall signature of the 435 is extremely neutral. It sounds more open and airy than any IEM I've heard.

The Fitear 435 is THE BEST IEM I've ever heard in my time as an audiophile, bar none. The perfect custom for me. Unfortunately, my wallet cannot agree.

OK. Time to add my impression on TG334 to the mix now.

Bass is excellent. Punchy and weighty. Unlike most BA based IEM, 334 has great bass decay.
Natural and the timbre is just perfect. I cannot recall any BA based IEM having the timbre to rival 334.

Mids is very full, but clarity is still there.
Instrument separation and imaging is excellent.
Signature is without a doubt darker than the 333 & 435.

As a result, treble takes a slight backseat.
Treble is still well extended and undoubtedly smooth, but the darker signature, coupled with the weightier bass and fuller mids saps the energy slightly.
With that, TG334 loses that slight sparkle that is so ever-present in the 333 & 435.

Compared to 333 & 435, soundstage is narrower.
But the layers of depth remains.

Summarising the Fitear's lineup of TG334, 333 & 435, I would say that TG334 would fit most genres of music.
333, which is the most energetic of the 3, will be perfect for Electronic music. Pop, Rock and R&B would also sound great with it.
435, which is the most neutral and clearest of the 3, would be perfect for Jazz and Audiophile recordings.
 

shsh91

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
0
OK. Time to add my impression on TG334 to the mix now.

Bass is excellent. Punchy and weighty. Unlike most BA based IEM, 334 has great bass decay.
Natural and the timbre is just perfect. I cannot recall any BA based IEM having the timbre to rival 334.

Mids is very full, but clarity is still there.
Instrument separation and imaging is excellent.
Signature is without a doubt darker than the 333 & 435.

As a result, treble takes a slight backseat.
Treble is still well extended and undoubtedly smooth, but the darker signature, coupled with the weightier bass and fuller mids saps the energy slightly.
With that, TG334 loses that slight sparkle that is so ever-present in the 333 & 435.

Compared to 333 & 435, soundstage is narrower.
But the layers of depth remains.

Summarising the Fitear's lineup of TG334, 333 & 435, I would say that TG334 would fit most genres of music.
333, which is the most energetic of the 3, will be perfect for Electronic music. Pop, Rock and R&B would also sound great with it.
435, which is the most neutral and clearest of the 3, would be perfect for Jazz and Audiophile recordings.

Nice impressions. What is the damage for each phones?
 

adequate

Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Summarising the Fitear's lineup of TG334, 333 & 435, I would say that TG334 would fit most genres of music.
333, which is the most energetic of the 3, will be perfect for Electronic music. Pop, Rock and R&B would also sound great with it.
435, which is the most neutral and clearest of the 3, would be perfect for Jazz and Audiophile recordings.

The poison thread, too much poison. Will get killed without knowing why. :s13:
 

shsh91

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
0
Seems like my budget would only allow me to get TG334, anyone compared the Fitears with tralucent 1+2?
 

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
6,561
Reaction score
346
To hoot 334 or 435? Tough choice.

tough choice..

but if comparing just SQ (without price justification), for me, i would pick 435.

But if comparing SQ to Price... for me i think, pick 334 bah... tho i would pick the 333 than the 334 =:p
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,789
Reaction score
20,191
Or wait for new flagship replacement for 435 ............................:s12:
 
Last edited:

adequate

Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Thinking only. Very expensive, have to think really really hard. If only I am as rich as Guan ge ge. Hehe.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,789
Reaction score
20,191
Thinking only. Very expensive, have to think really really hard. If only I am as rich as Guan ge ge. Hehe.

I always encouraged people to go for the best and forget about always upgrading which is really a waste of money.....................:D

Your ear deserve the best...............................:s13:
 

widget

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
1,816
Reaction score
0
Seems like my budget would only allow me to get TG334, anyone compared the Fitears with tralucent 1+2?

They both have very different sound signature.
Some would prefer the clarity and spaciousness of 1p2, while some like the musicality and "coloured" sound of TG!334.
You have to try both as fitting is another issue.

I do like the 1p2 sounds when I tried Cravenz' set but it took me a while to get the right fitting and the bass on the silver/gold cable take a back seat.
In the end I went for TG!334 coz I like the luscious mids (coming from Se535) and the easier fitting almost every time
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top