fitness first

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point, it's really dangerous to be paying upfront in advance for a year or two. I will stick to paying monthly. anything wrong at least can quickly halt further payment.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
At this point, it's really dangerous to be paying upfront in advance for a year or two. I will stick to paying monthly. anything wrong at least can quickly halt further payment.
paying for a year is able to enjoy half a year foc membership!

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now have promotional for personal training PT
Buy 8 sessions free 2 sessions
Buy 12 sessions free 3 sessions

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I just changed my gym membership to Fitness First. I realised one annoying thing about the member is that they dun really like to share machine, even when they are resting.

Have encountered two case of the such member. Don't understand why they dun want to share, especially, when they are resting. Somemore when they resting, they just stick their butt at the machine and using their phone.
Jeff are you still member with FF?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
On freeze mode. why? But went to my secondary gym.
I found out that start of the year gym bookings are getting harder and harder to book as more new members signed up and existing members returns from freeze to join the already crowded gym partially because of the pandemic restrictions and SMMs that severely restricts gym capacity. Sport SG should allow further opening up of capacity in endemic SG where the majority of eligible people has completed two doses of vaccination and are fully vaccinated right?

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found out that start of the year gym bookings are getting harder and harder to book as more new members signed up and existing members returns from freeze to join the already crowded gym partially because of the pandemic restrictions and SMMs that severely restricts gym capacity. Sport SG should allow further opening up of capacity in endemic SG where the majority of eligible people has completed two doses of vaccination and are fully vaccinated right?
Hmmm unsure about the crowd now. but I usually go during off peak hr aka early morning.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmmm unsure about the crowd now. but I usually go during off peak hr aka early morning.
Thanks for sharing! Yesterday was super crowded and the waitlist can be as long as 10+ to 20+ people waiting because of limited capacity constraints.

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
There is also a 'promo' outreach to ex members to come back and try FF again for free this entire month. Now you know why so crowded lol. This is actually the second time I am coming back to try FF and the outcome is still the same -- I cannot get in bodypump classes sia lol.

gaoxingdcf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think certain instructors classes are harder to book

for me, I usually go to early morning 7 am classes.

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
I left FF, again. Lol.
When I feedback to the staff that there are simply too many members and not enough class capacity, he responded that the classes in the afternoons are always not filled. I think they need to target new members who are retired or taitai who can attend those timings.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is also a 'promo' outreach to ex members to come back and try FF again for free this entire month. Now you know why so crowded lol. This is actually the second time I am coming back to try FF and the outcome is still the same -- I cannot get in bodypump classes sia lol.
Thanks for sharing! Is for January 2022? Then after CNY should be back to normal in February 2022? 😄 very sad unable to do bodypump 🥲
i think certain instructors classes are harder to book

for me, I usually go to early morning 7 am classes.
I go for classes that I enjoy like bodyattack, bodycombat and bodypump - how come and why certain instructors classes are harder to book?
I left FF, again. Lol.
When I feedback to the staff that there are simply too many members and not enough class capacity, he responded that the classes in the afternoons are always not filled. I think they need to target new members who are retired or taitai who can attend those timings.
Yeah FF have to review their policy for the peak hours of 6.30pm till 10pm is their golden timing ⏱ maybe close in the afternoon after 3pm and open again at 4.30pm? Then can extend hours till 11.30pm? Just a suggestion 😂 or they can encourage retirees and taitai to attend afternoon classes by giving incentives and restrict the evening classes for young working adults in their twenties and thirties? 🤣 very hard to implement and enforce lah

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Is for January 2022? Then after CNY should be back to normal in February 2022? 😄 very sad unable to do bodypump 🥲

I go for classes that I enjoy like bodyattack, bodycombat and bodypump - how come and why certain instructors classes are harder to book?

Yeah FF have to review their policy for the peak hours of 6.30pm till 10pm is their golden timing ⏱ maybe close in the afternoon after 3pm and open again at 4.30pm? Then can extend hours till 11.30pm? Just a suggestion 😂 or they can encourage retirees and taitai to attend afternoon classes by giving incentives and restrict the evening classes for young working adults in their twenties and thirties? 🤣 very hard to implement and enforce lah
Yes de, bro. I think after CNY you should be able to get your bodypump class le! GXGX!

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes de, bro. I think after CNY you should be able to get your bodypump class le! GXGX!
Bro you must come back to FF, bodypump is waiting for you! The world can let you down, but do not let yourself down! Pump it, you gotta pump it up!

gaoxingdcf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

because those instructor are popular and there are limited slots due to COVID?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
because those instructor are popular and there are limited slots due to COVID?
exercise is exercise why have differentiation of instructors? anyway before covid in early 2020 used to be 40/45 people in a session

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro you must come back to FF, bodypump is waiting for you! The world can let you down, but do not let yourself down! Pump it, you gotta pump it up!
Bro! I’m jin upset with FF now! I inform the staff (who handled my case) over WhatsApp that I don’t wish to continue and I want to cancel. And I asked him if I have to go down to AMK to get it done. He said no need. He will do it on his end and send me the receipt. When I didn’t get the receipt I WhatsApp him to ask again, he assured me he has emailed me and he will check again.

Today FF AMK called me to check why i haven’t been going this month. I told her that I’ve cancelled. Then she told me in the system it shows that money has been deducted from my cc for FEB!

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bro! I’m jin upset with FF now! I inform the staff (who handled my case) over WhatsApp that I don’t wish to continue and I want to cancel. And I asked him if I have to go down to AMK to get it done. He said no need. He will do it on his end and send me the receipt. When I didn’t get the receipt I WhatsApp him to ask again, he assured me he has emailed me and he will check again.

Today FF AMK called me to check why i haven’t been going this month. I told her that I’ve cancelled. Then she told me in the system it shows that money has been deducted from my cc for FEB!
Relax bro, maybe their system is slow to reflect the cancellation? Or there is a minimum period serving notice for membership cancellation?

At least the FF staff has the courtesy to call you you to check on you why you haven’t been going this month. Call them to check again okay!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.