GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
gNote2_NeoVintageD_kr.jpg
 

tornedo

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
0
thanks!

will consider the oleo one when I get my note.
I tend to have oily skin from time to time :(

Do you have a physical shop or something to help apply the SP or must diy?

I also looking for sgp (most likely crystal) with good seller skill to help to apply, i am very bad with applying sp...got oily and shaky hand :(
 

kianshing

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Anyone has tried Nillkin product before? This one looks cool.. Any idea how's its thickness? Thanks.

29wmrgw.jpg

(Source: Nillkin website)
 

anddrool

Senior Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
697
Reaction score
142
why not try Rock cases by Adix82. Its pretty much same design and maybe better quality!

I don't like Rock cover design. I perfer Nillkin cover texture. I brought Nillkin cover for S3 and it works well.
Pricing wise, I can't complain for $11 which includes screen protector. The screen protector does the job as well. Anyway, after a few months if there is scratches on the screen protector just replace with a new one. Thats why I don't get expensive screen protector which will get scratches as well.
As longer as the protector is clear, transparent and does not affect display, I will just use that. At the end of the day it is just a piece of plastic and most of the time, if there are some minor scratches after using for some time, people will still carry on to use it and lazy to change it.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
for those who like the UAG on S3....go pester and whine at UAG for note2 version leh :o

Thank you for your interest in URBAN ARMOR GEAR products. This is a terrific suggestion. No plans currently; however, the landscape of our product road is a constantly evolving picture and these products may become an option for us in the future.
URBAN ARMOR GEAR
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
I don't like Rock cover design. I perfer Nillkin cover texture. I brought Nillkin cover for S3 and it works well.
Pricing wise, I can't complain for $11 which includes screen protector. The screen protector does the job as well. Anyway, after a few months if there is scratches on the screen protector just replace with a new one. Thats why I don't get expensive screen protector which will get scratches as well.
As longer as the protector is clear, transparent and does not affect display, I will just use that. At the end of the day it is just a piece of plastic and most of the time, if there are some minor scratches after using for some time, people will still carry on to use it and lazy to change it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I just bought one from ebay. Not sure how long it takes. The price point is cheap enough though so I dun have to think so hard compared to $40-50. The free screen protector included if something happen *touchwood* should happen to my set, also won't feel heart pain if send for replacement.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top