Webbyboy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2001
- Messages
- 21,792
- Reaction score
- 4
heads up
Verus case available @ bugis samsung (2 in 1 flip case-backcover can snap onto flipcase)
price $88....
soo ex!!! !!!!!!

heads up
Verus case available @ bugis samsung (2 in 1 flip case-backcover can snap onto flipcase)
price $88....
heads up
Verus case available @ bugis samsung (2 in 1 flip case-backcover can snap onto flipcase)
price $88....
Maybe same batch same warranty?

Some discussion abt charger and batt authenticity....who's proficient in decoding?
【打假哥】note2初级配件鉴定贴(充电器,数据线,电池) - 三星N7100(GALAXY Note2)论坛 - gfan.com
This kind considered jialat? I think must wait for those super thin kind then can stick until the side, like SGP Nano seriesJialat my cheena screen protector cutting is sibeh jialat, who going to be selling the SGP at far east or near there?
edit: Ah crap, I see the SGP one also sibeh jialat. Time to find a new brand from Korea.![]()
This kind considered jialat? I think must wait for those super thin kind then can stick until the side, like SGP Nano series
![]()
Then ur wipes how?
I hope the elago cut will be decent when it's out
heads up
Verus case available @ bugis samsung (2 in 1 flip case-backcover can snap onto flipcase)
price $88....
Yeah will use a cheapo China one while I source for a mob;c one. Their cutting always very superb one, even their S3 one also got cover fully.
![]()
Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..
I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!!Wanna take a look as well
![]()
Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..
I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!!Wanna take a look as well

That time I stick for you the mob;c one not good?
![]()
Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..
I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!!Wanna take a look as well