GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Liquid

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
338
Reaction score
1
Getting note 2 later,can some1 recommend good clear screen protector to get? n where to get so wont kena chop carrot...thanks
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,248
Reaction score
231
Yah I mean if the SP is matte, cannot run away from that bubble strip thingy when you use your stylus one. :(

The elago matte I used dun have this issue, very slight rainbow though. Regret selling my spare
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
To clear the doubts of whether can battery have same serial number, here's some korean sites reviewing note 2.


»ï¼ºµðÁöÅÐÇÁ¶óÀÚ ºÀõÁ¡ :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×

batteryd.jpg


»ó¹éÀÌÀÇ EASY IT ºí·Î±× :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×

battery2f.jpg
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,248
Reaction score
231
Fwah really ah?! :eek: But I dun like elago's rainbow leh, a bit jialat...

Not sure how much your rainbow threshold is but to me is mild. Aiya then again by the time elago out maybe I buy glas and apply with ur recommended wipe....wait I got 3 sgp sp coming...
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Not sure how much your rainbow threshold is but to me is mild. Aiya then again by the time elago out maybe I buy glas and apply with ur recommended wipe....wait I got 3 sgp sp coming...

GLAS doesn't affect sensitivity? I had some issues with my S2 one and it was the biggest waste of money ever, have things improved?
 

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
Which is better
See if you prefer clear or anti-glare kind :D

Ultra Oleopobic : Oil Resistant
Ultra Oleopobic film features an oil-resistant coating to prevent smudges resulting from oil, cosmetics, and other contaminants. Any marks and fingerprints can be wiped away easily.

Oleophobic coating : Oil resistant coating
No rainbow effect
Good surface hardness : 3H ~ 4H
Ultra Optics : Anti-Fingerprint with Clarity
Ultra Optics film is premium grade screen protector that features a microlens array surface layer. The microlens array on the surface of this matte anti-fingerprint film dramatically increases the light transmittance while offering an excellent, smooth surface texture with smudge resistant property.

Optical Microlense Array Matte film : Anti-fingerprint
Light transmittance increased by 50% from previous model
Premium matte surface
Good surface hardness : 2H ~ 3H
 

ahkia1

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
0
is there a mobile store ard Singtel, SH, M1 launch event that sell accessories for not 2? :s11:
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,248
Reaction score
231
It feels kinda plastic kind, don't think is metal, tried with magnet.

Ok thanks for checking. If u don't mind, how is the s pen cut out? I had a hard time extracting it when using classic k on my note 1
 

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
Ok thanks for checking. If u don't mind, how is the s pen cut out? I had a hard time extracting it when using classic k on my note 1
No prob :)

Some pics of the top and bottom of Saffiano Series

Top
gFZrh.jpg


Bottom
fop1O.jpg


Classic K Style, this one coming soon :D
nOOSd.jpg
 

w3ish3ng

Banned
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
0
Anyone using noreve top of line leather case? The one thats made by france artisan. Wonder if its worth the price tag of 160sgd.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top