GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

V

victorlht88

Guest
Maybe same batch same warranty?

haha i didn't know about that! :s22:

maybe when you guys get your phones later can check and tally whether this is really the case since the note 2 being launch/sold today should be more or less the same batch!
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Jialat my cheena screen protector cutting is sibeh jialat, who going to be selling the SGP at far east or near there? :(

edit: Ah crap, I see the SGP one also sibeh jialat. Time to find a new brand from Korea. :mad:
 
Last edited:

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
Jialat my cheena screen protector cutting is sibeh jialat, who going to be selling the SGP at far east or near there? :(

edit: Ah crap, I see the SGP one also sibeh jialat. Time to find a new brand from Korea. :mad:
This kind considered jialat? I think must wait for those super thin kind then can stick until the side, like SGP Nano series
qW6h0.jpg
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
This kind considered jialat? I think must wait for those super thin kind then can stick until the side, like SGP Nano series
qW6h0.jpg

Yeah will use a cheapo China one while I source for a mob;c one. Their cutting always very superb one, even their S3 one also got cover fully.
 

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
heads up
Verus case available @ bugis samsung (2 in 1 flip case-backcover can snap onto flipcase)
price $88....

LjNj8.jpg

Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..

Yeah will use a cheapo China one while I source for a mob;c one. Their cutting always very superb one, even their S3 one also got cover fully.

I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!! :D Wanna take a look as well
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
LjNj8.jpg

Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..



I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!! :D Wanna take a look as well

Not available yet unfortunately, hope it's around soon. :(
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
LjNj8.jpg

Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..



I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!! :D Wanna take a look as well

the exact same product:s22:
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,237
Reaction score
231
LjNj8.jpg

Think you're referring to this, 2-in-1 Flip/Backcover wallet case by Verus
It should not be that expensive ba..lol..



I see, never tried before Mob:c one. Do share when you get one!! :D Wanna take a look as well

I'm still wondering if the snap on isis metallic or pvc. If metallic will affect nfc?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top