GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
I kinda love optics actually, with the anti glare + clarity!

I started to notice the curved down corners of the phone sides. No wonder cannot cover full screen. I gonna go poke around for a flexible screen protector that can cover everything and not squeaky one.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,255
Reaction score
233
I started to notice the curved down corners of the phone sides. No wonder cannot cover full screen. I gonna go poke around for a flexible screen protector that can cover everything and not squeaky one.

Really is anal abt sp :D
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
1346233730_aceab358_ip4_6.jpg

1346233730_3b2ef420_ip4_9.jpg

1346233730_6063ca1b_ip4_7.jpg

anyone using this now? how is the review?
 

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
25,010
Reaction score
11
I started to notice the curved down corners of the phone sides. No wonder cannot cover full screen. I gonna go poke around for a flexible screen protector that can cover everything and not squeaky one.
Update us when you found it...
 

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
25,010
Reaction score
11
I kinda love optics actually, with the anti glare + clarity!

But not as smooth at 3m estoc+... waiting to try sgp glas.tr. using with the original flip case... I must say the flip case quality is so much improve over note 1 flip case... love it...
 

Ratix0

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
3,631
Reaction score
3
I got a question.. So far everyone seem to be recommending the Spigen SGP Screen protectors. I notice that mobilesquare carries the Oleophobic and the Optics version. I went to the website of SGP to check, it seems like Oleophobic is as its name says, its anti-oil. But is it matte or is it clear?

What about Optics? It seems like according to the description, optics is like much better since its also "oil-proof" and also clearer? But it says its matte screen protector, I personally dislike matte screen protectors and prefer clear. Is the Oleophobic screen protectors matte, or is it clear? I also don't know how "premium" and "high quality" a matte screen protector can be because so far I haven't seen any that doesn't make the screen looks like ****.

Please advice... Do SGP have clear + anti fingerprint/oil?
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
I got a question.. So far everyone seem to be recommending the Spigen SGP Screen protectors. I notice that mobilesquare carries the Oleophobic and the Optics version. I went to the website of SGP to check, it seems like Oleophobic is as its name says, its anti-oil. But is it matte or is it clear?

What about Optics? It seems like according to the description, optics is like much better since its also "oil-proof" and also clearer? But it says its matte screen protector, I personally dislike matte screen protectors and prefer clear. Is the Oleophobic screen protectors matte, or is it clear? I also don't know how "premium" and "high quality" a matte screen protector can be because so far I haven't seen any that doesn't make the screen looks like ****.

Please advice... Do SGP have clear + anti fingerprint/oil?

It say anti finger print plus hard surface. It's anti glare.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
But not as smooth at 3m estoc+... waiting to try sgp glas.tr. using with the original flip case... I must say the flip case quality is so much improve over note 1 flip case... love it...

Where you buy the original flip case?
 

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
14,996
Reaction score
1,298
So I believe most of you owning one right now is using the hard case or the wallet/flip case?
 

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
I got a question.. So far everyone seem to be recommending the Spigen SGP Screen protectors. I notice that mobilesquare carries the Oleophobic and the Optics version. I went to the website of SGP to check, it seems like Oleophobic is as its name says, its anti-oil. But is it matte or is it clear?

What about Optics? It seems like according to the description, optics is like much better since its also "oil-proof" and also clearer? But it says its matte screen protector, I personally dislike matte screen protectors and prefer clear. Is the Oleophobic screen protectors matte, or is it clear? I also don't know how "premium" and "high quality" a matte screen protector can be because so far I haven't seen any that doesn't make the screen looks like ****.

Please advice... Do SGP have clear + anti fingerprint/oil?
You might want to refer to this :)
comparison_chart_5_1.jpg
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
So I believe most of you owning one right now is using the hard case or the wallet/flip case?

using the rock flip case but find it so mafan to open and close. now trying very hard looking for a transparent and slim hard case or plastic that can cover the entire phone including the top and bottom. lots of lessons learnt so now must be smart lol... anyone can intro? so far went to many places the plastic all so thick and got color. wanna show off my grey note 2 lol...
 
V

victorlht88

Guest
using the rock flip case but find it so mafan to open and close. now trying very hard looking for a transparent and slim hard case or plastic that can cover the entire phone including the top and bottom. lots of lessons learnt so now must be smart lol... anyone can intro? so far went to many places the plastic all so thick and got color. wanna show off my grey note 2 lol...

Come to think of it, a transparent flip case will be cool!
 

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
Just got a Rock Back Case Grey from Adix at a really reasonable price, and a Matte SP too at low price too!

So if u guys are cheapo like me and demand quality accessories, get the rock from Adix, no regrets man.. the only drawback from the Rock case is that the Rock Logo behind very BIG and obiang! :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top