shiznitro
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2004
- Messages
- 978
- Reaction score
- 0
Adix82 has a shop at burlington square.![]()
yeap i know but i do not know the exact location n shop name. pm him but no reply

Adix82 has a shop at burlington square.![]()
I kinda love optics actually, with the anti glare + clarity!
yeap i know but i do not know the exact location n shop name. pm him but no reply![]()
I started to notice the curved down corners of the phone sides. No wonder cannot cover full screen. I gonna go poke around for a flexible screen protector that can cover everything and not squeaky one.
not here yet, maybe i will bring some in later on![]()
yeap i know but i do not know the exact location n shop name. pm him but no reply![]()
Update us when you found it...I started to notice the curved down corners of the phone sides. No wonder cannot cover full screen. I gonna go poke around for a flexible screen protector that can cover everything and not squeaky one.
I kinda love optics actually, with the anti glare + clarity!
I got a question.. So far everyone seem to be recommending the Spigen SGP Screen protectors. I notice that mobilesquare carries the Oleophobic and the Optics version. I went to the website of SGP to check, it seems like Oleophobic is as its name says, its anti-oil. But is it matte or is it clear?
What about Optics? It seems like according to the description, optics is like much better since its also "oil-proof" and also clearer? But it says its matte screen protector, I personally dislike matte screen protectors and prefer clear. Is the Oleophobic screen protectors matte, or is it clear? I also don't know how "premium" and "high quality" a matte screen protector can be because so far I haven't seen any that doesn't make the screen looks like ****.
Please advice... Do SGP have clear + anti fingerprint/oil?
But not as smooth at 3m estoc+... waiting to try sgp glas.tr. using with the original flip case... I must say the flip case quality is so much improve over note 1 flip case... love it...
Where you buy the original flip case?
You might want to refer to thisI got a question.. So far everyone seem to be recommending the Spigen SGP Screen protectors. I notice that mobilesquare carries the Oleophobic and the Optics version. I went to the website of SGP to check, it seems like Oleophobic is as its name says, its anti-oil. But is it matte or is it clear?
What about Optics? It seems like according to the description, optics is like much better since its also "oil-proof" and also clearer? But it says its matte screen protector, I personally dislike matte screen protectors and prefer clear. Is the Oleophobic screen protectors matte, or is it clear? I also don't know how "premium" and "high quality" a matte screen protector can be because so far I haven't seen any that doesn't make the screen looks like ****.
Please advice... Do SGP have clear + anti fingerprint/oil?
So I believe most of you owning one right now is using the hard case or the wallet/flip case?
using the rock flip case but find it so mafan to open and close. now trying very hard looking for a transparent and slim hard case or plastic that can cover the entire phone including the top and bottom. lots of lessons learnt so now must be smart lol... anyone can intro? so far went to many places the plastic all so thick and got color. wanna show off my grey note 2 lol...
Come to think of it, a transparent flip case will be cool!

have meh?![]()