GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
still prefer SGP ultra capsule or ultra thin for such a big phone.

same here...i went full circle....now back to capsule...hope they will have note2 version.....

just pray that there will not be a bumper like sweet armor's
 

anddrool

Senior Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
697
Reaction score
142
Thanks for the recommendation, I just bought one from ebay. Not sure how long it takes. The price point is cheap enough though so I dun have to think so hard compared to $40-50. The free screen protector included if something happen *touchwood* should happen to my set, also won't feel heart pain if send for replacement.

Probably going to take 2-3 weeks. Just nice for me to re-contract at the end of the month.
 

jarylw

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
I browse around the net, seems Spigen SPs are most popular and are highly regarded.

Any shops got the Ultra Optics? I believe they are the newer ones, and are both anti-glare and anti-fingerprint, and does not affect display as much as the oleophobic.
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
I browse around the net, seems Spigen SPs are most popular and are highly regarded.

Any shops got the Ultra Optics? I believe they are the newer ones, and are both anti-glare and anti-fingerprint, and does not affect display as much as the oleophobic.

Im currently using UO for 1years+ already and as i've mentioned Ultra optics isn't as good as what you thought. Its either crystal or matte.
 

mosprockett

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
23
hi bros, whats the best way to search for ONLY for note2 cases on GMKR?

I click click click click searh searhc search also can't seem to find what i need...
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
hi bros, whats the best way to search for ONLY for note2 cases on GMKR?

I click click click click searh searhc search also can't seem to find what i need...

from what i check just now. not much items on gmarket yet. just 1 page... just search galaxy note n7100 will do ba i think. i try tis way...
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
Xm57W.jpg
 

SLstweeter

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Looks like going to come in at 250g. Almost 1/4 kilo haha.

I went to test out the Note 2 demo unit, and found that it's kinda light - in fact too light.

Maybe using a larger capacity battery could give it some weight, but 250g ... :s11:
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
Is our location note2 lte support nfc? If so got any good backplate link which i can purchase from gmarket.. Thanks.
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
I went to test out the Note 2 demo unit, and found that it's kinda light - in fact too light.

Maybe using a larger capacity battery could give it some weight, but 250g ... :s11:

You should get additional battery :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top