GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
spm1r.jpg
 

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
15,108
Reaction score
20
any good brand for privacy screen protector that doesnt add thickness to the screen ?

lousy brand in ebay either too thick or after pasting, they have that wave like pattern, duno how to describe :s13:
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,234
Reaction score
230

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Interesting! Reminds me of those anti-fog spray, just that this does more. R u gonna wipe on half of ur brand new screen and check the difference? :o


I dunno leh. If I going to only use my fingers this spray I think should be fine. But now involve the S-Pen, don't even know this invisible protector can tahan or not. :(
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,234
Reaction score
230
I dunno leh. If I going to only use my fingers this spray I think should be fine. But now involve the S-Pen, don't even know this invisible protector can tahan or not. :(

Since u got 4 wipes...try apply more layers if one doesnt last?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top