

this is nice, my gal is gona like it, source ?
how much is the MERCURY ONE TONE DIARY casing? how & where to get it?
Here but if no hurry wait for it to flood qoo...too lazy to decode
Thank you Akai Ryu !
Crystalusion Liquid Glass Protection Prices & Features - Expansys Singapore & S.E. Asia
I got 2 packs of this. Should I trust this or the traditional screen protector? Only got 1-2 reviews of this Cystalusion and it's rather positive, dunno who to trust.![]()

Interesting! Reminds me of those anti-fog spray, just that this does more. R u gonna wipe on half of ur brand new screen and check the difference?
![]()
Its here!
I dunno leh. If I going to only use my fingers this spray I think should be fine. But now involve the S-Pen, don't even know this invisible protector can tahan or not.![]()
how it looks when applied........
°¶·°½Ã³ëÆ®2 ÄÉÀ̽º ´ë½Å Àü½Åº¸È£Çʸ§ ¿ì·¹Åº ÄÚÆ®½¯µå¸¦ ºÎÂøÇØº¸ÀÚ! :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×
stuffs will send out today![]()
