
will metal battery covers affect reception, wifi, 3G 4G etc?
Think I threw that out....I dun like putting on lens SP
No prob bro..have used similar ones last time (think bought from you) will dent after sometimes but it looks great! Only once a while i use S-beam (with my wife) so should be ok
![]()
This thread has certainly liven up since I started it....![]()

Don't you know I'm the Supreme supervisor to all the Foxconn factory in China?!![]()
nice touch with the cam lens sp but will it affect pic quality???
![]()
Now get back to work! Where's all that update on the flip cases?!
![]()
What brand is this? Rock? Actually more concerned abt the cam bezel than the plastic screen over the cam. Cos the cam bezel part will touch surfaces first when u put it down
Didn't know metal bumpers will cause scratches
You can get same thing just without box for lower price.![]()

