GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
my spare :o

8ayqj.jpg


Amazing SP :D, i won't bother with matte SP already, its like not showing the beauty of the screen. :s13:
 

lagista

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
977
Reaction score
0
anybody using ROCK big city diary flip case? care to do a slight review? :D

using note 2 with cheap case now, comtemplating between which cases i should get from adix :s22::s22:
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Guys and gals, pls don't buy from love mobile on level 4 serangoon nex mall.

They are selling at exorbitant prices for casings u can buy from pasar malam... those hard plastic type cost more than $40, u can easily buy from ebay for a few dollars or max $10 at pasar malam.

They quoted me $74.90 (after discount from $89.90) a casing which adix selling*$25.

Be warned!
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
That's actually quite common lah. Which is why I usually don't buy casings from shops here, prefer online.

If really cannot, at least adix can let me try until song song before I pay.
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
That's actually quite common lah. Which is why I usually don't buy casings from shops here, prefer online.

If really cannot, at least adix can let me try until song song before I pay.

I been to many shops. ..but none as absurd as this
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
I been to many shops. ..but none as absurd as this

Well not trying to compare... but there were a few shops in Clementi (near workplace) which were selling the Mercury TPU case for $39.90, some stupid Kailaideng leather case for $79.90 back when I was scouting for cases for Note 1.

Ebay sells Mercury for around $12, and Kailai**** for around $15 only...:s8:
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
Because look mont blanc mah...but 3 to 4 step opening case use phone not for me
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top