Ruriel
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2010
- Messages
- 13,120
- Reaction score
- 75
did u consider the original kr 2 pin?
I don't mind either one.. so long as it's original and it works in SG..

did u consider the original kr 2 pin?
my spare
![]()

I don't mind either one.. so long as it's original and it works in SG..You gonna MO it or you have lobang?
![]()
Amazing SP, i won't bother with matte SP already, its like not showing the beauty of the screen.
![]()
For those waiting and dont mind an even bigger phone
Not even at main site yet
![]()
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 OtterBox Defender Case
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 OtterBox Defender Case
That's actually quite common lah. Which is why I usually don't buy casings from shops here, prefer online.
If really cannot, at least adix can let me try until song song before I pay.
I been to many shops. ..but none as absurd as this

that zenus case is nice.
I went 
Because look mont blanc mah...but 3 to 4 step opening case use phone not for me
I thought it looked like PradaBecause look mont blanc mah...but 3 to 4 step opening case use phone not for me



Where can buy this case? and how much?Zenus + Exomount
![]()
![]()
It is not cheap alsoI went
when I heard the price
![]()