cantopop
Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 298
- Reaction score
- 0

Makes sense. Part number/batch number may be the same but S/N should never be the same.
Webbyboy said:Seriously what are you trying to prove? If you are so free, go ahead and ask someone who bought my battery to go to samsung shop or whatever to prove that i am selling fakes, i am getting ready if i am being accused of something that i've never done.
Webbyboy said:Ok then?
Webbyboy said:i am getting directly from samsung distributor, in fact these parts are service parts. And for your information, if someone dare to sell fake samsung products in Korea, best of luck to him. If anyone can prove my batteries are fake, they can anytime contact me.
Just take the serial number of the battery he's selling and clarify with Samsung.



The problem is he probably has stocks of batteries with the exact same serial number, the serial number could be real but what happens if there are tonnes of batteries with the same serial number?

Samsung Korea is closed now. Tomorrow i will get them to send me an email. If i am being accused and my reputation is damaged, i will not let this matter go.![]()
Samsung Korea is closed now. Tomorrow i will get them to send me an email. If i am being accused and my reputation is damaged, i will not let this matter go.![]()
OK sure, let's hope that Samsung Korea will give a conclusive answer just like Samsung SG or probably a different answer. Guess some of your customers will also want to know if it's possible that serial numbers can be the same and whether your batteries are original or not.![]()
I am not accusing you of anything But just seeking a clarification on this matter since this is what Samsung SG told me and you will pretty crude with your replies via PM. You did mention before that your batteries are definitely original from your own samsung distributor and these parts are service parts, anyone with evidence to prove they aren't can approach you which I did so.
Yes, if you are able to verify that they are original (since I am able to prove they are not) based on serial numbers (yes this particular serial number is real but it will not be real if its printed on various batteries) or any other way, then i will gladly offer you an apology here for everyone to witness.
I can vouch for webby, I have ordered Original Batteries and cradle for my 3x S3, Note 1, S2 (200mah) from eBay korea and they all come in identical packaging as his. With service sealed. Those of you who have ordered from eBay Korea b4 would understand what I mean. I can somehow say his goods are reliable, unless u all stand to say eBay Korean sellers sell fakes

i still have the packaging![]()
Kasia at Suntec.
I might buy a compatible battery with charger from gmarket. Dunno how well they work though.
Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - MP3 / Mobile / eBook - HARI RAYA SPEC...
how long have you been using on your s2?Not sure it it is a 2A charger. Also I had bad experience with these particular brand of batteries whichi bought for s2. The batteey output will slowly deplete. Resulting in insufficient power to boot up my s2 - it ended up looping back on reaching the s2 logo...refusing to boot further. Had to so a hard reset.