[GE2025] PSP Discussion thread

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,355
Reaction score
18,583
Do you live in Jurong? How you know it won't blend well with some residents. According to my relatives and their neighabours, they are unsatisfied with the current parachuted mp Shawn huang, who insulted some residents during his first and last visit at their estate end of last year.
Shawn is indeed a parachuted LTC. He is an airforce pilot, 2018 NDP parade commander. He doesn't do anything good one. The 505 market renovation saga, he ran away, shun all the feedback and complaints.

Anyway he changed his surname
 

charleslee1989

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
29,896
Reaction score
10,249
The percentage in 2020 would have given TCB some confidence that he will close the deal this time.
I dunno what population demography change that the area experienced for the past 4 years.
And whether the existing advisors are doing a good job in their respective areas.

As I was sharing in various threads, they MUST get into the HOUSE this time if they want to continue their legacy and party survival.
Going all in is a huge gamble.
The price of victory is great.
The price of defeat is also too costly.

I dun really have faith in sinkie for chionging.
Well, it is a huge gamble. Win big or lose big has always been the GRC's plan. PSP's very loyal to their voter base, that's the point....
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,609
Reaction score
76,254
Well, it is a huge gamble. Win big or lose big has always been the GRC's plan. PSP's very loyal to their voter base, that's the point....
I am more concerned about their survival-ability without a win.
That is a bigger headache.
As long as there is no inner fighting, then they should be ok.
 

tanbrave

Master Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
974
dont vote for 80++ yr old MP lah

Crazy dudes..

if he want to mentor, he can mentor without being an MP.


Voters, please reject candidates who are like above 60years old seriously.

Singapore need to move forward ... more 40yrs old and 50yrs old is ok
Like that Senior Mentor Lee should not be allowed in Parliement then. Why did you not said it then ? It's what he can do and done that's matter.Dont be an ageism ,try using that as tagline,manifesto in your party,then see the response.Boomers will punish you deep,deep.You should focus on greater tots, Trump,Putin not young wor.So kilt them ?
 
Last edited:

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,053
Reaction score
32,700
Like that Senior Mentor Lee should not be allowed in Parliement Why did you said it then ? It's what he can do and done that's matter.Dont be an ageism .,try using that as tagline,manifesto in your party,then see the response.Boomers will punish you deep,deep.Yiu should focus on greater tots Trump,Putin not young wor.So kilt them ?
yup. i also think LKY was past his expiry date and so was GCT when they were still contesting as MPs.
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,053
Reaction score
32,700
If you are an IB,you will get minus cost for dumb comments.
both side IBs also dumb.
But the most dumb ones are the one who think anyone is a IB for posting comments that side one party over the other .

But you are not. coz you preface with "if" . hehe
 

tanbrave

Master Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
974
Will join SDP in buzzing outside.
Alamak.Got mosquito party,now got bees or flies parties too.We are having an erection or Insects infestation contest ?Need to dress up in beekeeper suit like in the Beekeeper by Jason Stratham ?
 

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
21,980
Reaction score
11,553
Reading this thread, can confirm the quality of pap ib here is really bottom of bottom without any common sense. 语九唔搭八,语无伦次
If these IBs are of any proper worth, they would be out there as candidates instead of making all kinds of useless remarks online.
 

sunnyisandsingapore

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
2,407
Shawn is indeed a parachuted LTC. He is an airforce pilot, 2018 NDP parade commander. He doesn't do anything good one. The 505 market renovation saga, he ran away, shun all the feedback and complaints.

Anyway he changed his surname
Yup. Shawn changed his surname to a Chinese one, right before the GE2020, to appeal to the Chinese voters. But my relatives living there smelled his bull sheet of playing the racial card. While he can change his surname, to whatever crap he likes, he can't change his race on IC. I dug out his past to find out that he sued one of the local journalists for publishing his polytechnic yearbook or graduation photo, which stated his Indo Surname. I saw that article and his picture and name to confirm that he went by his Indo surname for many years. I investigated further to discover that one of Shawn's relatives, a younger one, serves in the airforce (military, I can't remember), but retain his Indonesian name. I also read from a source that claimed that during the NDP, he was reprimanded for taking the food not for him and his response was unacceptable. As for his name change, this goes to show that Shawn will do anything, including betraying his Indonesian background to advance his political interest.

I know the market 505, but I didn't know about the renovation saga.
 

sunnyisandsingapore

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
2,407
If these IBs are of any proper worth, they would be out there as candidates instead of making all kinds of useless remarks online.
When I am free, I would spent some time online to respond to the IBs on FB. I will always reframe my question or comment in a way that require critical thinking from them. But almost always their replies revealed their lack of such an important skill. This is a consistent pattern (lack of critical thinking) in them, and I suspect it has to do with their limited education, which is surely below tertiary level, or maybe not even poly level.
 

hdsouza

Member
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
398
Reaction score
284
Yup. Shawn changed his surname to a Chinese one, right before the GE2020, to appeal to the Chinese voters. But my relatives living there smelled his bull sheet of playing the racial card. While he can change his surname, to whatever crap he likes, he can't change his race on IC. I dug out his past to find out that he sued one of the local journalists for publishing his polytechnic yearbook or graduation photo, which stated his Indo Surname. I saw that article and his picture and name to confirm that he went by his Indo surname for many years. I investigated further to discover that one of Shawn's relatives, a younger one, serves in the airforce (military, I can't remember), but retain his Indonesian name. I also read from a source that claimed that during the NDP, he was reprimanded for taking the food not for him and his response was unacceptable. As for his name change, this goes to show that Shawn will do anything, including betraying his Indonesian background to advance his political interest.

I know the market 505, but I didn't know about the renovation saga.

Isn't this symptomatic of the party he belongs to? Who dropped "Harry" from his registered birthname to appeal to the masses? :ROFLMAO:
 

sunnyisandsingapore

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
2,407
Isn't this symptomatic of the party he belongs to? Who dropped "Harry" from his registered birthname to appeal to the masses? :ROFLMAO:
Not using the first name on your birth cert is ok. In this case Shawn, I believe changed his surname legally. That is something.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top