Unlikely, don't think anyone would want to molest LMW!and be a worse liability than RK?![]()

Unlikely, don't think anyone would want to molest LMW!and be a worse liability than RK?![]()
Just buy a white shirt and pant for 2030.Edmwers didn't volunteer and donate?
Don’t speak for all of us pls.He's a good man with a good heart. It is Singaporeans lost not to have him as a ncmp
Tiagong that the TCB magic was tainted by the LHY stain.Tbh there is only so much tcb magic
People are worried if tcb gone, is it psp gone?
Leadership renewal.
Wp successful renewal to a younger generation of candidates.
Psp will have to do so too. If they managed to do so in next election then will be a better force to take the west
That's the price they have to pay for making wrong decisions, however minute it may seem. When a clip showing lp showing up at the HQ, I felt something strange.Yup. You were right.
When I saw Leon Perera as an MC, I got a shocked, as I am someone who values moral and reputation. Seeing someone like Leon who engaged in extra marital affairs made me furious, and that moment, I questioned my support to PSP, and wondered if this party's values actually align with mine. I almost wanted to vote for PAP because of Leon, until my sibling came over to my house and we discussed this issue. Then after much consideration, I decided to continue my support for PSP, but vowed to myself that if Leon become a PSP member in the next election, I will not vote for the party.
Now it seems, PSP will be no more.
yeah this point is really one of the things, i'm not comfortable with.For those areas which PSP are contesting, you would see TCB's face as the election poster. Heck, even the van broadcast will blast, vote PSP - TCB, even though he is not contesting that area.
You dont see Pritam, CSJ's face in WP / SDP areas contesting.
WP in 2001 was even worse, that time JBJ was still leader and he got sued until bankrupt thus giving up his NCMP seat.the silver lining is PSP managed to hit 40% so all is not lost.
TCB needs to step down from party management and increase in number of younger cadres under 40 into its CEC
same ... i went to find n read.. cannot expect ppl with inherent bias to go find esp 1week hustling nia. no momentumThis is quite true. I attended a PSP rally early on and could not find much of their party material or manifesto. They told me to go their website. Which I did and found their manifesto and solutions to problems to be well thought through, and most important workable and practical. But not many people is going to be like me to spend the time to look through details. I think PAP should study some of their solutions, if not already.
Meanwhile the likes of Alexis, who did next to nothing politics-wise, get raved and praised.Can feel their disappointment ..
LMW work so hard and get mocked..
This is what he get..
