[GE2025] PSP Discussion thread

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,558
Another feedback for PSP. They should actively ramp up their online presence.

I saw a video from CNA or ST, I saw they did a comparison of different parties and their content online. PSP content is really bleak.

Content needs to be engaging
 

charleslee1989

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
29,871
Reaction score
10,241
Just need ask why the numbers look so nice.

Perfect 60.01% and 39.99%.

And just to avoid suspicion, instead of “88,388” or “88,247”, they used “88,347”.

Don’t need to analyze all the fake numbers.

They just don’t approve the existence of PSP.
dun anyhow rumour monger.......
 

charleslee1989

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
29,871
Reaction score
10,241
Another feedback for PSP. They should actively ramp up their online presence.

I saw a video from CNA or ST, I saw they did a comparison of different parties and their content online. PSP content is really bleak.

Content needs to be engaging
I heard they were overworked for the online comms side....
 

charleslee1989

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
29,871
Reaction score
10,241
That is the difficulty for political parties in attracting talent. Because you can't work for a political party to earn a living. I believe most are volunteers, and using their free time to help out.
correct....A lot of them took leave......
 

charleslee1989

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
29,871
Reaction score
10,241
maybe if i win Toto 10 million, i can retire like Jeremy Tan at 34. I can help PSP full-time.
Our bro @crimsontactics can join too.
wah lau.....


If I win toto 10 million solo winner, I will also jitao retire, go study for SATS and tuition for SATs and get an MBA from Insead, MPA from Columbia SIPA. After that, 2 years to GE, I hire a small group of policy advisors to formulate PSP's policies.

And then go into politics and use my own money to do charity in my name and PSP's name lol.....
 

angelichound

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
6,900
Reaction score
1,812
wah lau.....


If I win toto 10 million solo winner, I will also jitao retire, go study for SATS and tuition for SATs and get an MBA from Insead, MPA from Columbia SIPA. After that, 2 years to GE, I hire a small group of policy advisors to formulate PSP's policies.

And then go into politics and use my own money to do charity in my name and PSP's name lol.....
10 million isn't enough

u need alot of money to open kindergarten education center all over the island , and operate at a loss
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,558
wah lau.....


If I win toto 10 million solo winner, I will also jitao retire, go study for SATS and tuition for SATs and get an MBA from Insead, MPA from Columbia SIPA. After that, 2 years to GE, I hire a small group of policy advisors to formulate PSP's policies.

And then go into politics and use my own money to do charity in my name and PSP's name lol.....

10 million isn't enough

u need alot of money to open kindergarten education center all over the island , and operate at a loss
ya do charity work in PSP name and my name. Just like Desmond Lim at SDA.
 

Tenpai

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
5,645
Reaction score
3,458
My feedback for PSP are these:

1. Get more younger candidates. Many of PSP's candidates except for Stephanie are above their 50s and 60s. The young are the new generation of swing voters. Put more younger candidates to do more outreach. That is what worked for WP.

2. It is time for PSP to move on from TCB. Not that TCB is bad, I actually like him. But this is to prevent the PSP from being a one-man party and sharing the same fate of SPP (Chiam See Tong's party).

3. As Jurong640 said, PSP's social media game is very weak. They need to hire someone to overhaul their social media and make it more attractive.
 

Godbleseu

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
726
Reaction score
279
PSP can disband already la, the results are not even above 40%, join WP or SDP for a brighter future

but for those smaller parties, sad to say....the quality of the candidates are just CMI....i would rather vote for the PAP...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top