General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,084
But poems really very ex. I use FSM to sell really save a lot..

Btw FSM market depth also gone liao. So it's all gone at the same time.

$25++ ok lah, just need to buy more.
Once I buy only 1k regret but nvm return 20% liao.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
$25++ ok lah, just need to buy more.
Once I buy only 1k regret but nvm return 20% liao.

I do agree poems is convenient to use. You actually pay for the convenience :)

You can do contra with ease via poems without any $ paid up within those 2 days. Whereas Vickers buy +Fsm sell method i can't do that.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,084
I do agree poems is convenient to use. You actually pay for the convenience :)

You can do contra with ease via poems without any $ paid up within those 2 days. Whereas Vickers buy +Fsm sell method i can't do that.

I don't really do contra, usually buy and hold for longer than 3 days. Only recently market force me to contra :s13:
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I don't really do contra, usually buy and hold for longer than 3 days. Only recently market force me to contra :s13:

Im surprise you trade tech stocks u don't contra. At times the spike is too huge to ignore. If don't sell the next day drop back will heart pain :s13:

Whereas REITs is different. You have to hold thru rain or shine, up or down. Just hold until you collected the dividends upon dividends :s13:
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,355
Reaction score
4,373
I hold us megatech too, thru rain or shine, up or down. But div is pathetic. Hehe
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I hold us megatech too, thru rain or shine, up or down. But div is pathetic. Hehe

I thought for dividend play, Sg is still stronger? That's why Sg stock price for 10 years don't move much :s13:

Usually ppl head to US is for growth stocks
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,355
Reaction score
4,373
I thought for dividend play, Sg is still stronger? That's why Sg stock price for 10 years don't move much :s13:

Usually ppl head to US is for growth stocks
When sg div was cut in 2020, i switched to us growth. But my style is hold for long term.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,084
Im surprise you trade tech stocks u don't contra. At times the spike is too huge to ignore. If don't sell the next day drop back will heart pain :s13:

Whereas REITs is different. You have to hold thru rain or shine, up or down. Just hold until you collected the dividends upon dividends :s13:

Sg tech stock don’t need contra. Just buy Low sell high, wait to buy back again. I buy 1 tech stock, in out 3 times still get 5% dividend 😂
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
You also doing not bad, Huat ah.
Today brought MINT. 3 in 2 basket liao :D
"I only have 1 in each basket, CRCT and FLCT. 3rd one coming soon."

Im just recovering back a bit of what I've lost several years ago.. so it's not really huat for me 😅

Not easy to huat at stock market cos if not careful can get burnt easily.

Best is to follow the trend. No matter how great and steady the stock is, when tsunami come, all drowned underwater.

Got to stay vigilant and tread carefully lor.
 

GreenTeaa

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
76
Reaction score
1
keppel DC Reit good or not, seems quite resilient leh, now more and more tech firms come out need all these data stuff. covid taught that the typical reit may not be as safe as it seems
 

5408854088

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
32,039
Reaction score
29
THE decline in Singapore's retail sales slowed in October, with takings down 8.6 per cent year on year, according to the Singapore Department of Statistics (Singstat) on Friday.

This was an improvement from September's revised figure of a 10.7 per cent fall, which had marked a brief deepening after lessening declines in July and August.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/go...s-down-86-in-october-improving-from-september
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,243
Reaction score
5,158
keppel DC Reit good or not, seems quite resilient leh, now more and more tech firms come out need all these data stuff. covid taught that the typical reit may not be as safe as it seems

I prefer others like Areit, FLCT which gives 5%+.

Actually the riskiest Cdl Htrust gain the most recently.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top