General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,323
Reaction score
7,542
Shareholders to get the following per share of Capitaland they own:
1. Capitaland Investment Management share (CLIM) x 1
2. SGD 0.951 cash
3. 0.155 CICT units (cash)
Total value about $4.00
errr.. CICT units are not in cash.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
that's mean we need to sell C31 tomorrow.

Not me, I didn't buy.
Tomorrow market open, may be heavy selling, then you may not sell at your target price. Think carefully, still need shareholders to vote for it. You still have time.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
buy when you think you can afford it...
no all REITs red ah...

Anyone bought Reits yesterday when they are in red?

Try to learn how to read chart, chart will show where is the support and resistance. Buy at support zone, sell at resistance zone (just a simple guide, there are more complex indicators)
Doesn't mean always red is bad. :D
 

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
22,629
Reaction score
19,941
I'm currently vested in these S-reits. Thoughts?

ParkwayLife Reit
CapLand Integrated Com Trust
NetLink NBN Trust
Mapletree Ind Trust
Keppel Reit
Keppel DC Reit
Suntec Reit
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
I'm currently vested in these S-reits. Thoughts?

ParkwayLife Reit
CapLand Integrated Com Trust
NetLink NBN Trust
Mapletree Ind Trust
Keppel Reit
Keppel DC Reit
Suntec Reit
Good choice, you got all sectors cover.
I don't know about NetLink NBN Trust.
In future if you want to add more REITs, look at the sector you are not vested, example logistic and hospitality.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
Looking at P/E, P/BV and looking for higher dividend reits.....
Look at the financial report, you will get better picture of the REITs.
I just check, price drop as much as covid19 in 2018, look kind of risky. Recent quarterly result are good. Price upside is limited if you buy now. High dividend but not stable.
Just my opinion.
 

starbugs

Master Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2000
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
204
Anyone tracking Keppel Pac Oak US Reits and waiting to go in?

Not exactly tracking, but I bought a month ago when everyone was panicking about interest rates. The rental reversion is the strongest among the 3 US office Reits I own. I decided to enter when I saw Manulife Reit is also thinking of going into business parks.
 

limchooc

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2001
Messages
385
Reaction score
35
I'm currently vested in these S-reits. Thoughts?

ParkwayLife Reit
CapLand Integrated Com Trust
NetLink NBN Trust
Mapletree Ind Trust
Keppel Reit
Keppel DC Reit
Suntec Reit
IMO, all are fine except NetLink NBN Trust which is not REITS. I also assume that you are going to keep those REITs for long run to collect devidends.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top