General S-REITs Discussion Thread

lockks

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
6,768
Reaction score
352
FEHT i feel is still a buy. Also adding small amounts to my portfolio. $0.65 is a fair price. My previous target, ACV I had been accumulating from $0.75 to $0.785. Now crossed $0.80, have stopped buying.

Whats acv?
 

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,337
Reaction score
7,564
ah paul mentioned long time ago about FEHT business aspect as more of a business trust than REIT.
if you're hungry for yield then this is the counter for you but if you expect some capital appreciation then perhaps you might want to look at other reits.

Arh! I tot he said FEHT is Reit. I remember wrongly:(
 

PassivePeon

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Thanks everyone for reviving the thread!😬 I'll take heed on the advise. Nah, not looking at FEHT for capital appreciation. I'm a dividend ***** for now cause I just exited saizen reit and looking for a counter to replace it in my portfolio.

Anyway, the run up in recent days buay pai ah, turned our portfolio from red to green 🤗 Mentally, it's making it harder for me to put down the cash for stocks on my watchlist too, damn😤

Huat ah!
 

Dyhalt

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
2
Too bad, many have left.

Many left, but many still keep their REITs and collect dividends :D

Starhill REITs releasing result today, this is the one REITs that I've kept from 2010 till now, I think this will be the one I'll keep when the next financial crisis hits. :D
 

PassivePeon

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
i am invested. hit it and get it for 71 cents today. i think this one is good.

Hmm. There seems to be an oversupply of industrial and biz park space. For tenants with expiring lease, SB might have downward rental revision to hold on to them right?
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
Hmm. There seems to be an oversupply of industrial and biz park space. For tenants with expiring lease, SB might have downward rental revision to hold on to them right?

Yup, occupancy rates might be affected.....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top