FEHT i feel is still a buy. Also adding small amounts to my portfolio. $0.65 is a fair price. My previous target, ACV I had been accumulating from $0.75 to $0.785. Now crossed $0.80, have stopped buying.
Whats acv?
FEHT i feel is still a buy. Also adding small amounts to my portfolio. $0.65 is a fair price. My previous target, ACV I had been accumulating from $0.75 to $0.785. Now crossed $0.80, have stopped buying.
Whats acv?
ah paul mentioned long time ago about FEHT business aspect as more of a business trust than REIT.
if you're hungry for yield then this is the counter for you but if you expect some capital appreciation then perhaps you might want to look at other reits.
Wa MLT huat ahhhhYa....MLT ish burst until....![]()

Anyone invested in soilbuild? After ex-div good price to go back in?
This thread brings back so much memories.
Too bad, many have left.
Ya....MLT ish burst until....![]()


i am invested. hit it and get it for 71 cents today. i think this one is good.
Wow my reits drop today. But MLT greenMLT really burst, any idea why the burst? CD soon is it?
Vested
Waiting for CDL and AIMS result next weekMany left, but many still keep their REITs and collect dividends
Starhill REITs releasing result today, this is the one REITs that I've kept from 2010 till now, I think this will be the one I'll keep when the next financial crisis hits.![]()
MLT really burst, any idea why the burst? CD soon is it?
Vested

Hmm. There seems to be an oversupply of industrial and biz park space. For tenants with expiring lease, SB might have downward rental revision to hold on to them right?