Just clear out my MLT on Friday. Waiting for money to come back then send to SCB to soak up Soilbuild. Hopefully the 0.71 prices stay still and wait for me. Lol

I like the way u used 'soak up' in this context.....![]()
More rental income for Cache.....
Reporting results today after 5pm.....
http://www.straitstimes.com/business/logistics-sector-offers-new-and-exciting-jobs
http://business.asiaone.com/news/dhl-opens-s160m-logistics-centre
Quick question guys...Logistics REITS like Cache and MLT are still considered Industrial REITS like Soilbuild and MIT right?
MCT cd: 2.02 cents
XD: 3 May
Payment date: 3 June
VivoCity Power!![]()
Many left, but many still keep their REITs and collect dividends
Starhill REITs releasing result today, this is the one REITs that I've kept from 2010 till now, I think this will be the one I'll keep when the next financial crisis hits.![]()
PLife CD: 2.99 cents
XD: 3 May
Payment date: 26 May




Now 0.25% increase. If 4% liao reits will gg meh. Divide will drop? Forever trade beloew nav?Wait for Fed to hike rates.....![]()
Huat ahhh. My only quarterly dividendAIMS AMP cd: 2.95 cents
XD: 6 May
Payment date: 22 June
AIMS AMP cd: 2.95 cents
XD: 6 May
Payment date: 22 June
Yahoo another XD.
One note I regretted not adding new more. Today was queuing to add some but wasn't filled
yup, and increased in share base
Ya......I also tried to get more but the price just ran away from me fast...
10.8% growth in DPU yoy......explosive!![]()
