General S-REITs Discussion Thread

ceciltan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
2
Just clear out my MLT on Friday. Waiting for money to come back then send to SCB to soak up Soilbuild. Hopefully the 0.71 prices stay still and wait for me. Lol
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
Just clear out my MLT on Friday. Waiting for money to come back then send to SCB to soak up Soilbuild. Hopefully the 0.71 prices stay still and wait for me. Lol

I like the way u used 'soak up' in this context.....:s13:
 

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
4,727
Reaction score
8
Quick question guys...Logistics REITS like Cache and MLT are still considered Industrial REITS like Soilbuild and MIT right?
 

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2002
Messages
15,188
Reaction score
2
Many left, but many still keep their REITs and collect dividends :D

Starhill REITs releasing result today, this is the one REITs that I've kept from 2010 till now, I think this will be the one I'll keep when the next financial crisis hits. :D

I'm still thinking if I should sell off my starhill global shares. Worried about the future of shopping malls especially in Orchard area. A lot of us are window shopping and eating only.
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
Ya......I also tried to get more but the price just ran away from me fast...:(

10.8% growth in DPU yoy......explosive!:s12:

spotted this Reits only last mnth. didnt get as cheap as my other Reits i got in Jan

But thank goodness still a good choice :s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top