General S-REITs Discussion Thread

kkcheng77

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
583
Now is extremely good 😄 eh this new hwz is so good. I can happy happy add emojis unlike the last time one. I only came back few days ago. So surprise to see the new interface. But the only thing i miss is i cant see who is the last person to post which i can see previously
Yeah, only desktop version can see.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
Winners might become losers also. Sometimes is a cycle. Cyclical stocks have a cycle?
That's why you need to monitor. It's common for a REITs or stock to go into correction after hitting ATH. Example of FLCT, MINT, KDC etc.... After correction, price will recover and head for ATH.
If you hold the stock/REITs, it's up to you to hold or sell and also depend on your price you brought. But for others it's a good time to enter.
There is no right or wrong answer, or depend on yourself and your understanding of the company.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
If i can know the price will drop back, i become tycoon liao. Hahaha 😄 many a times is about making wrong predictions. See it moving up without hesitation and bullishly, we tend to forget about bears and correction. That's why now i start to hesitate after seeing my gains reach previous high. Whether to cut leek or go ahead whether tumble or shine 🤔 whatever it is, stock market will force us to live with the consequence of whatever follows.
Give you a example.
MNACT I brought at @$0.965 now $1.10. Sell or hold?
$1 is the support, $0.965 is below support mean it's in the comfort zone :cool:
If I sell now, I may not be able to buy back at the comfort zone, so I hold.

There is another method, I think you use it too. I also use it for other stock.
$1.10 sell, wait it drop to $1 support then buy back. But maybe no choice to buy back lol. :giggle:
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Give you a example.
MNACT I brought at @$0.965 now $1.10. Sell or hold?
$1 is the support, $0.965 is below support mean it's in the comfort zone :cool:
If I sell now, I may not be able to buy back at the comfort zone, so I hold.

There is another method, I think you use it too. I also use it for other stock.
$1.10 sell, wait it drop to $1 support then buy back. But maybe no choice to buy back lol. :giggle:
So do u sell or hold? Now u know why i am hesitating whether to cut leek. My take is. $1.10 will be pretty strong resistent but if it can eventually pushed thru, next target will be $1.20-ish . As the economy is recovering, i believe it will eventually get there but not without a struggle. It may take some time. That's my humble prediction la. Like u say, its up to individual to make the call.

* not forgetting dividend is coming in May. So that may give it a extra push.
Will see how it goes 😊
 
Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
So do u sell or hold? Now u know why i am hesitating whether to cut leek. My take is. $1.10 will be pretty strong resistent but if it can eventually pushed thru, next target will be $1.20-ish . As the economy is recovering, i believe it will eventually get there but not without a struggle. It may take some time. That's my humble prediction la. Like u say, its up to individual to make the call.

* not forgetting dividend is coming in May. So that may give it a extra push.
Will see how it goes 😊
I'm holding, 13% profit is not a lot :giggle:
Yes, I agree with you, the economy is recovering so is the sg stock market.
$1.10 - $1.14 is only the support level of pre-covid, so $1.20 is not a dream.
I waiting for my 1st dividend :LOL:
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I waiting for my 1st dividend :LOL:
Now u remind me of my 1299 (calculate wrongly during previous DRIP and living with the consequence of shortage of 1 to make a whole 😅) Looking forward to the coming div indeed!

Meanwhile, Shoo the bear away!
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
Now u remind me of my 1299 (calculate wrongly during previous DRIP and living with the consequence of shortage of 1 to make a whole 😅) Looking forward to the coming div indeed!

Meanwhile, Shoo the bear away!
I have a bull on my working table, bear won't come haha
 

zoneguard

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
398
Wait for June see how as there's possibility for it to get into STI
June? Not 13 Apr? https://research.ftserussell.com/products/index-notices/home/getnotice?id=2599789

According to Straits Times Index Ground Rule 7.4.1, the replacement stockfor STI will be selected by the highest ranking security by full market value in the Reserve List as at the close of the index calculation two days prior to the deletion, i.e. 08 April 2021. FTSE will issue a further notice in due course
 

frigatex

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
249
Reaction score
35
MNACT seems has negative profit this quarter. Anyone can verify? Hold or sell?

Which quarter you're referring to? 1st Jan to 31st Mar? Financial results will only release on 22nd April, unless you have exclusive insider news..
 

TehSi99

Master Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Messages
4,892
Reaction score
1,318
Which quarter you're referring to? 1st Jan to 31st Mar? Financial results will only release on 22nd April, unless you have exclusive insider news..
Thanks for the clarification.
I was looking in POEMS and see that under Financial Summary for MNACT is negative for FY2021 Q2. Have to be careful when reading such summary next time.

You are right. I went to the MNACT website and it say the quarter results to be released on 22nd April.
 

zoneguard

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
398

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,308
Reaction score
20,550
ARA lobos vestors, 请问
0.0156 CD announced
For the period 01.01 to 15.04.21
The announcement said “advanced distribution”
Advanced for what ar? 都没有placement ah?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top