General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,936
Reaction score
4,620
U mean EIMI?

i have some but so far quite stagnant.

Last time Shiny recommend IWDA+EIMI right?
Then VWRA become popular because its like 2 in 1 formula
Correct EIMI

I want to bet on Emerging Markets

So now a daze VWRA more popular here as compared than Shiny’s recommandation?
 

lanzhu60

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
48
looking into the below reits via dca, any recommendations

MIT
capland ascendas

fct
cict
lendlease
mnact
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077
If you want to pick REITs you need to be able to do some basic FA, otherwise stick to REIT ETF.
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
c598c1fd2754070ac27916772c549e17ef43c58b.png


678f90859b36a0f82805bf9870dc0efa2d015310.png
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077

Interesting. Of the top 10 performing reits, I hold 6 out of 10 of them.

Of the worst 10 performing reits, I hold ZERO, which is not surprising because many of the ones in the worst 10 list are really pretty bad REITs :ROFLMAO:

though i must admit that those that are top performers that I hold, not all are good either. Frasers Hospitality is probably going nowhere.
 

demoforce1

Master Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
217
Interesting. Of the top 10 performing reits, I hold 6 out of 10 of them.

Of the worst 10 performing reits, I hold ZERO, which is not surprising because many of the ones in the worst 10 list are really pretty bad REITs :ROFLMAO:

though i must admit that those that are top performers that I hold, not all are good either. Frasers Hospitality is probably going nowhere.
wow, our numbers exactly the same ;)
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,553
Reaction score
3,238
I probably buy the etf ..is good enough ..no need to hold any individual
That is good too. But during my times no ETF only the individual REIT get listed so only can buy them individual. Now got ETF it may not be a bad idea but the common argument is what if the ETF include some lousy REIT in it and you have to take it all. A price to pay for everything I guess.
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
Last edited:

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,087
Reaction score
852
I won’t be surprise SG will make up of 90% China in 20 years time

this is the C’s ultimate plan?
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
I won’t be surprise SG will make up of 90% China in 20 years time

this is the C’s ultimate plan?
Naturalised china citizens ok la……most of our ancestors from China including mine
But hearsay our immigration very selective now in terms of issuing PR rn……we can afford to play hard to get whahaha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top