Euqorab
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2001
- Messages
- 24,936
- Reaction score
- 4,620
Why not just EMI only?just DCA VWRA or the likes and call it a day whahahaha (not financial advice)

Why not just EMI only?just DCA VWRA or the likes and call it a day whahahaha (not financial advice)
U mean EIMI?Why not just EMI only?
Correct EIMIU mean EIMI?
i have some but so far quite stagnant.
Last time Shiny recommend IWDA+EIMI right?
Then VWRA become popular because its like 2 in 1 formula
wow, our numbers exactly the sameInteresting. Of the top 10 performing reits, I hold 6 out of 10 of them.
Of the worst 10 performing reits, I hold ZERO, which is not surprising because many of the ones in the worst 10 list are really pretty bad REITs
though i must admit that those that are top performers that I hold, not all are good either. Frasers Hospitality is probably going nowhere.
I hold 5 out of 10.Interesting. Of the top 10 performing reits, I hold 6 out of 10 of them.
Nice divestment of propnex. Didn't know they up 300%.
That is good too. But during my times no ETF only the individual REIT get listed so only can buy them individual. Now got ETF it may not be a bad idea but the common argument is what if the ETF include some lousy REIT in it and you have to take it all. A price to pay for everything I guess.I probably buy the etf ..is good enough ..no need to hold any individual
Only have 3 of the top performing reits now (FLCT, FCT & Ascott) Top shiny star i flip liao…..
Hearsay they been snapping up shophouses here…..the yield is below 2% or even close to 1% but i guess they buy in full cash….too bad i dont own any shophse to flip to them rn whahaChina investors planning to buy more Singapore industrial and logistics assets... (as residential properties are too expensive)
https://www.mingtiandi.com/real-est...r-of-232m-esr-logos-reit-singapore-portfolio/
Yes, they are snapping everything.. Another news just last weekHearsay they been snapping up shophouses here…..the yield is below 2% or even close to 1% but i guess they buy in full cash….too bad i dont own any shophse to flip to them rn whaha
Naturalised china citizens ok la……most of our ancestors from China including mineI won’t be surprise SG will make up of 90% China in 20 years time
this is the C’s ultimate plan?