Already into my CDP as I get it last week.iReit near 52 weeks low. Anyone eying this reit?

Already into my CDP as I get it last week.iReit near 52 weeks low. Anyone eying this reit?
Our famous AK blogger hold alot of ireit global.iReit near 52 weeks low. Anyone eying this reit?
And some blogger show video say sell off his Suntec REIT I thank him as I manage to buy in.Our famous AK blogger hold alot of ireit global.
And some blogger show video say sell off his Suntec REIT I thank him as I manage to buy in.
Our famous AK blogger hold alot of ireit global.
Time and again history has shown only when there are major crisis can you buy at deep discount. E.g 2008 GFC, Covid etc else it is close to impossible to snare at good price. Of cuz for REIT it also depend if investor still believe in REIT story. In fact current melt-down is not across board as some REIT are still well above their 52 week low and also above Covid times price.My main concern on this reit is its lower property yield and lower interest coverage ratio.
Hope the dark days for reits will be over soon when interest rate revise down.
It is about capital lar. If got why play shares correct? Of cuz one can borrow but at now current rate borrow? So best for small timers like me buy REIT shares easiest.This guy VS AK
Actually buy physical properties for rental income still da best....you are in control![]()
This guy has a habit of dissing other people .. For his age group, he completely missed the Spore property boom and has been sour grape about people of his age group with multiple properties ..I do not know why this guy keeps posting such videos.
On the other hand, there are other videos advocating about Reits investing because interest rates coming down soon though Reits price could still continue to come down.
The way I look at it is he is in a different position. He has that enough money that he doesn't need (and can retire anytime) and had invested the right time in S&P + he has businesses generating income.
Most of us are employees and need some form of passive income or somehow make our money works harder to supplement our escalating expenses. The best bet is Reits, next could be income stock. Otherwise, let him tell us what is the best way to generate passive income to supplement our expenses, rather than posting such videos.
Imagine going to your boss telling and that problems with proposing any solutions or actions you have tried to resolve them.
Anyway, many people also advocating S&P crashing soon.
I do not know why this guy keeps posting such videos.
On the other hand, there are other videos advocating about Reits investing because interest rates coming down soon though Reits price could still continue to come down.
The way I look at it is he is in a different position. He has that enough money that he doesn't need (and can retire anytime) and had invested the right time in S&P + he has businesses generating income.
Most of us are employees and need some form of passive income or somehow make our money works harder to supplement our escalating expenses. The best bet is Reits, next could be income stock. Otherwise, let him tell us what is the best way to generate passive income to supplement our expenses, rather than posting such videos.
Imagine going to your boss telling and that problems with proposing any solutions or actions you have tried to resolve them.
Anyway, many people also advocating S&P crashing soon.
so end up go buy a Freehold Landed in JB to make himself feel betterThis guy has a habit of dissing other people .. For his age group, he completely missed the Spore property boom and has been sour grape about people of his age group with multiple properties ..
i nvr understand y ppl need passive income while they are earning an income, esp if they are at a wealth accumulation phase
"There is no basis at all, whatsoever, to have a preference for dividends" - Ben Felix
In 2008/09 where I took equity loan to buy after a severe stock crash.....I ended up putting main bulk of my borrowed money into STI etf because of its dividends.....
My thinking at that time was we don't need how long the bear market will last and whether it is gona be a long U shaped recovery anot.....so it is kind of comforting to know there are some dividends coming in to help pay for the interest incurred.
Make any sense to u?
Ofc on hindsight, I should have all in QQQ and SPY lah whahahaha
why do health authorities print those disturbing images on cigarettes packs? to tell smokers that smoking is harmful. most smokers would ignore it anyway. but those thinking of picking up smoking may think twice. the latter is the group i hope im reaching out to.I wonder what why dividend haters think that is their mission in life to go to threads discussing dividends like this S-REIT thread to spread their message that dividends are irrelevant.
there are many different investing strategies, dividend investing is only one of them. if you DYODD and choose a different strategy thats fine, but I don't go around attacking investing strategies that I don't like![]()