My entry price was 1.2X leh. This was like during the EU crisis period.But price has dropped, even lower than the rights few years ago.
My entry price was 1.2X leh. This was like during the EU crisis period.But price has dropped, even lower than the rights few years ago.
Clickbait ah? With the continued increase in population, malls should survive, they just need to adapt and change from retail to services or fnb. Probably specialise retail where customers can just try for sizes before ordering online.
This guy always condemn Sreits and prefer to buy UST long duration bonds like TLT


If I stay woodlands, sure I can go JB everyday and buy groceries back.
How much return RTS trip gona cost?If I stay woodlands, sure I can go JB everyday and buy groceries back.
If I stay Bedok, how?
Most people would rather pay more for convenience than waste time going all the way to JB.
But i can foresee more people going to JB over weekends more often. There will be tons of condos TOP in next 3-5 years over there.Most people would rather pay more for convenience than waste time going all the way to JB.
It’s the time, not the cost.How much return RTS trip gona cost?
Then tuition centres how?Sure die?
Ok, please shut down and demolish all shopping malls and build more HDBs and condos. We dont need shopping malls since we can go JB. We more residential space for living and investments in condo. Please do the right thing.
Almost 60 times the usualanyone knows what is happening to AIMs APAC reit today and their high volume?
U said go JB buy groceries back what.It’s the time, not the cost.
Unless I haves FIREed, den got all the time in the world. Everyday go also can ..

anyone knows what is happening to AIMs APAC reit today and their high volume?
This joker sibei kum lan. He is comparing the Shenzhen to JB, wtf he is thinking? Always claim that he is a economist by training and yet comparing a cruise ship with a speedboat.
Who is he?This joker sibei kum lan. He is comparing the Shenzhen to JB, wtf he is thinking? Always claim that he is an economist by training and yet comparing a cruise ship with a speedboat.