If institution are selling reit we should go with their flow not against their flow this is what I learnt. Institution employ lots of ppl to do FA analysis etc etcmy interpretation is revenue down, income down, borrowing up
so is cui to me

If institution are selling reit we should go with their flow not against their flow this is what I learnt. Institution employ lots of ppl to do FA analysis etc etcmy interpretation is revenue down, income down, borrowing up
so is cui to me
net property income is up, dpu is up, borrowing cost is downmy interpretation is revenue down, income down, borrowing up
so is cui to me
I trimmed a little to make it $30k. Intend to keep all the REITs to about $30k and build up my non-reits dividend stocks to 30k each as well. After all that is done then increase one by one.FLCT $1!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Then soon after fed will announce want to hike rates and everything will restart again lol.good day for REITs is coming?
let's see...
good idea to set a concentration limit for individual stocks though for me, a small cap REIT and larger cap REIT, my concentration limit is not the same. larger cap REIT I am prepared to hold more compared to small cap.I trimmed a little to make it $30k. Intend to keep all the REITs to about $30k and build up my non-reits dividend stocks to 30k each as well. After all that is done then increase one by one.
I don't have small cap reits.good idea to set a concentration limit for individual stocks though for me, a small cap REIT and larger cap REIT, my concentration limit is not the same. larger cap REIT I am prepared to hold more compared to small cap.
dropped back again. this and MINT are only 2 REITs in red for me zzzFLCT $1!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
my MLT and MINT also reddropped back again. this and MINT are only 2 REITs in red for me zzz
Now you know S&P500 ATH, not a good time to DCAwith S&P hitting an all time high, I really don't feel like buying more but will force myself to continue my fortnightly DCA.
But I am feeling that the S&P has become a crowded trade and its time to deploy some cash to neglected areas like SREITs....
My FLCT, FCT and Capitaland Ascott have reached my portfolio concentration limits so I might accumulate more CICT and Far East HT.
like I said, DCA is supposed to be blind to whether S&P500 is high or low, so I am still continuing DCA of Amundi World and Amundi Prime USA, and see the result at the end of the year.Now you know S&P500 ATH, not a good time to DCA
BTW CICT also near 2019 high liao.![]()
CICT ding dong so many days pekcek sold today too. Finally broke evenToday I sold my Buou and C38U. Will buy amundi fund
crashing again ? sigh...
thats why you should diversify and buy REITs plus banks.
If rates rise, banks should be able to profit. when rates rise, banks will jack up the loan interest rate ASAP but are usually slower in increasing deposit rates.![]()
When institution sell you should not go against them. This is what I learnt. Their trades move the price not retail. But since Reit has mandatory dividends it maybe good to buy when price is low and wait for institution to come in again next to push price up hopefullycrashing again ? sigh...