supertanweekiat
Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2005
- Messages
- 307
- Reaction score
- 0
I have decided to join SPH REIT family but collect small amount first

This coming quarter will be good, based on history. Well done.![]()
I have decided to join SPH REIT family but collect small amount first![]()
Congrats on your SPH Reit acquisition! Sit tight, enjoy and wait for dividends.
Thank. It's only a small amount because the road ahead is still unclear. Will load up more when the time comes.
Anyone vested in Soilbuild REIT? I scooped up a couple of lots recently at 0.74 - 0.75.
I have decided to join SPH REIT family but collect small amount first![]()
I have decided to join SPH REIT family but collect small amount first![]()
Capital gains would be bonus, but passive income is my goal.
welcomehow did u decide
1) Most of the rich tai tai like to patronize paragon healthcare clinic, after that pang sai and went down to shop.![]()
2) Clementi mall every day got a lot of people
3) Seletar mall has a high potential to be equal to clementi mall since that area will be going to develop.
4) Got war chest for another acquisition
seletar mall looks like its building up nicely!![]()

build too fast liao. . dont know will follow JEM anot