when come?
I think mid of this year. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong

when come?
I think mid of this year. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong
CCT seeks to sell office tower.
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/capitaland-trust-said-seek-sale-044524963.html
Anybody load up First Reit?
Anybody load up First Reit?
WALE around 8 years, no worries
Haha that's half the story. Don't mean to be wet blanket, but if you look at the lease expiry profile, WALE of 8 years doesn't mean for 8 years CCT net income won't be affected.
From 2016 - 2017, about 20% of their lease is up for renewal (which could be negative) = about 20% of their income could be affected.
It's another 12% for renewal in 2018, and rental rates may or may not recover so quickly by 2018.
So that's half the story. Don't just look at the WALE of 8 years. It's weighted average anyway.
which reits will you guys get if you have only $1k?
noob reit qn
which reits will you guys get if you have only $1k?
noob reit qn
Fct, have you seen the crowd at north Point? Lol
which reits will you guys get if you have only $1k?
noob reit qn